Chapter 6

it is now the end of school day for izuku and yui. what they've done for their heroic is meet and fight one of the big three, mirio togata. the big three also explain what the hero studies are. currently izuku, yui and yukari who they've picked up from nezu are leaving U.A. the three of them were wearing civilian attire. yui was also carrying a purse. yukari hold her parents hand as they went to the nearby station. upon the arriving of train, they entered and took their sit.

"why do you want to go to that mall yukari? you know, there is one closer to U.A." izuku said.

"that's the mall papa and mama always take me to." she said.

"sweetie, where do you want to go first?" yui said. "do you wanna buy something to eat first or to buy some clothes?" she said.

"clothes please! this clothes were mama's when she was small so i want new ones." yukari said making izuku and yui smile.

'i think we spoiled her too much.' they thought.

"ohh right, we need to buy some groceries before heading back. i think what's left will be good for only 2 more days." izuku said making yui nod.

they continued talking until they reached their stopped and walked towards the entrance of the mall. this was izuku's second time here since he usually go to the mall near U.A.

yukari then run inside.

"sweetie, behave. or do you want us to go home already?" yui said as she smiles.

"s-sorry mama.." yukari said as she went to them and gestured upsies.

izuku oblige and picked her up. "hehehe so you're a papa's girl ha." izuku said making yui looked at them and pout. "ohh, jealous that she loves me more." izuku said as he grin.

"w-why would i be j-jealous over something so small." as she looked away.

"don't worry mama, i love mama and papa equally." yukari said as she smile. when yui saw her smile, she saw how much it resembles izuku's making her blush and smile.

"what?" izuku asked.

"nothing." she said as she hold izuku's hand making him blush as they started walking.

they went to a clothing store as yui was picking clothes for yukari. she was helping her change as izuku wait outside the dressing room. 

he continued waiting until the curtain slide exposing yukari in her dress.

yukari then twirl around. "what do you think papa?" she asked.

izuku smiled and took a picture. "perfect for papa and mama's little girl." making yukari chuckle.

 "okay next sweetie." yui said as she slide the curtain back on. 

izuku then send the picture to his and yui's parents saying 'yukari trying out new clothes with her mama.' not even 5 seconds until his phones was flooded with replies from his parents and in-laws. replied flowed left and right saying 'cute!!, send us more!, we're going with you next time!, i'll picked something here for my granddaughter.,' and so on.