Chapter 7

after the whole incident in the mall, izuku, yui and yukari went back to the house on U.A carrying their bag of groceries and clothes. they arrived at the home around 6:30 p.m. as they arrived at their home, they didn't expect that someone was waiting for them.

"a-allmight!? what are you doing here?" izuku asked.

"hehehe sorry for barging at your house. young midoriya, i want to talk to you about the one you asked me about." allmight said.

"ohh, okay allmight. yui, me and allmight will talk outside. can you make dinner again?" izuku asked as he had his hands on prayer.

"it's fine. it must be about your work studies right? i'll make dinner tonight but you need to make breakfast tomorrow." yui said as she wink at izuku making him blush.

"ofcourse, we bought some salmon so i'll cook it for tomorrow's breakfast." he said.

"papa, i want some egg as well please." yukari said as she give him her puppy eyes.

"yes sweetie, i'll add some eggs for you." izuku said as she pat yukari's head.

'you spoil her too much.' yui said as she sigh internally.

"let's go young midoriya." allmight said.

"hai!" he said.

izuku and allmight then walked outside while yui and yukari stayed inside their house.

"i have talked to young togata about you wanting to intern with nighteye. he will accompany you tomorrow to his agency so be prepared." allmight said, starting the conversation.

"thank you so much, allmight. to think i can have my work studies with your sidekick." izuku said, as he bowed to him.

"hahahahaha it's no problem young midoriya. but he still needs to approve it so do your best." allmight said.

"hai! i will not you let you down." izuku said making allmight smile.

"i know you will." he said as he put his hand on his head. "so how's the life with your wife?" allmight said with a grin making izuku grew blush red.

"she's not my wife yet!" he exclaimed as steams were coming out of his ears.

"hahahaha so you plan to marry her then." allmight said as he laughed.

"w-well, ofcourse i will... we're already engaged and i do love her..." izuku said as he calmed down a little but still blushing.

when izuku said that, allmight smiled. "so nice to be young. i'm happy for young midoriya. in the life of users of one for all, i think no one have gone into a relationship well except for my mentor..." he said. "you already know that many will target your family if you become the number hero right young midoriya?" allmight said.

"hai.." izuku said as he looked down.

"hey, don't looked down now. i'm sure you'll be fine in the future. i mean young kodai is also a hero in training. plus, i can bet that your generation will be more peaceful than others." allmight said, making izuku smile.

"arigatou, allmight! that really helped." izuku said.

"it's fine young midoriya. i am just doing my job. now, why don't you go back inside and enjoy your dinner together. i need to go back to the faculty room as well." allmight said as he started walking back to the teacher's lounge.

izuku then looked up to the sky and smiled. he then walked back inside to be greeted with a pleasant smell coming from the kitchen. he followed and saw yui with an apron and yukari sitting on the kitchen counter. he walked towards them to see what they'll be having for dinner.