Chapter 3

"please do take care of me." yui said as she bring her luggage inside her and izuku's new house.

"yay! mama can you cook katsudon? i'm hungry." yukari asked as she jump up and down in front of yui.

yui then pat her daughter's head "sure sweetie. izu, do you want some as well?" she asked as she went to the kitchen.

"ahh, yeah. thanks." izuku replied.

"you're welcome. you want to help mama cook sweetie?" yui asked she tie an apron.

"yeah!" yukari exclaimed.

"how did it went like this?" izuku asked himself smiling as he stared at his future wife and future daughter at the kitchen.

flashback

currently, izuku, yui, yukari and aizawa is in nezu's office. they've already explained to nezu what had happened and their current relationship which each other.

"hmm... now this will be a problem. yukari right?" nezu asked the small girl.

"the one and only uncle nezu!" she exclaimed making nezu smile.

"do you still have the device that your aunt mei has given to you?" nezu asked.

"yep." yukari replied as she went get something on her pocket and she pulls out a broken watch. "here it is." she said as she give it to nezu.

"hmm..." nezu said as he examine the watch. "it seems it is not completely destroyed. maybe ms. hastume will be able to fix this." he said as he give it back to yukari. "mr. midoriya, please visit ms. hatsume at the support course. i'll explain to power loader what had happened so you don't have to worry." nezu said to izuku who nodded.

"yes sir. umm i do have a question sir..." izuku said to nezu.

"and what is it mr. midoriya?" he said.

"about yukari... where will she sleep? my bed is not big enough for the both of us and she is a girl so putting her with me in the boys dorm room is kinda... you know..." izuku said.

"and if she does sleep with me... she may and may not burn the whole dorm considering monoma is their." yui continued.

"oh, if it is about that then you don't have to worry. i already have something planned i just need permission before we can continue." nezu reassured them as he was having a big smile on his face. he then face aizawa. "aizawa, please bring our little family to ms. hatsume." he ordered as aizawa nodded.

"let's go, problem family." he said as he opens the door.

"so were the problem family now?" izuku said as he let out a sigh and stood up.

"you do always bring him trouble." yui said as she follows izuku.

"it's not my fault i'm a trouble magnet." izuku said as he picked yukari up who gestured she want some upsies. 

as they close the door, nezu then chuckled. "they've already acted like a normal family this fast." he said to himself. "now then time to make some calls." he said as she dialed a number on his phone.

izuku and yui continued to follow aizawa. izuku is still carrying yukari as her stomach starts to growl. "hungry..." she said izuku.

"ohh, umm... aizawa sensei, yukari's hungry..." izuku said to aizawa.

aizawa then pulled sealed jelly slurp from his packet and tossed it to yui. "that is all i have, is she fine with it?" he said.

"are you fine with this sweetie? we can eat something later after we visit hatsume." she said to yukari who grab the jelly and opened it.