Chapter 8

previously:

"then to make up from pressuring you ago sweetie, me and papa will give you one wish." yui said.

"ehh? me too?" izuku asked as he point at himself.

"yes, you too." yui said as she glared at him.

"fine~ me and mama will do anything sweetie." izuku said.

"anything?" yukari asked.

"yup, anything." yui and izuku said.

"then~ let's bath together! the three of us, together!" yukari said making izuku and yui blink twice.

"E-EHHHHHHHHH!?!??!?!?!" they exclaimed as yukari can be seen smiling.

present:

"s-sweetie, p-papa and m-mama can't do that..." izuku said as he was beet red as his eyes were in spiral while having steam come out of his head.

"but papa and mama said anything." yukari said as she pout. "you said that promise are meant to be kept." she finished.

"y-y-yui." izuku called as he looked at her fiance, he saw her having a blank face as like she was a computer having a bad internet connection. izuku then shook yui lightly as she was shaken out of her thought. "y-you explain to h-her." izuku said go to the kitchen to grab a cup of water.

"umm y-you see sweetie, mama and papa are not used having a b-b-bath t-together..." yui said as she tries to compose herself.

"but mama and papa loves to do it together." yukari said.

"sweetie, that is your mama and papa in the future." yui said as izuku went back as to them with a cup of water in his hands.

"yes sweetie, me and mama are not doing that yet." izuku said as he sat back down.

"even though we wear matching swimsuits when bathing together in the future.." yukari said as she sulk and play with her fingers.

"ehh?" yui and izuku exclaimed, hearing yukari's statement.

"we also go to the beach together.." yukari said as she keep sulking.

'so that's what she meant..' izuku and yui thought as they were both having tint of blush of what they thought was.

"umm, sweetie. if that's it then we can do it if it is fine with papa." yui said as she bent so they were eye level.

"papa?" yukari said as she stare at izuku with her teary eyes.

"ughh!" izuku exclaimed as he clench his heart. "o-okay sweetie, we'll bath together." he said as he still was clenching his heart.

"wait, we didn't buy you a swimsuit sweetie." yui said as yukari was devastated.

"umm.. p-papa, can we ask aunt m-momo... to make one..." yukari said as she fiddle with he feet.

"sorry sweetie, yaoyorozu-san is not a convenient person that we can always go to when we need something. plus, she will need to use her lipids to make one." izuku said as he pat yukari's head as she have hear head down. "i'm sor-" *knock knock* a knock was heard from their door, cutting izuku of what he was about to say.

'maybe sensei forgot something' izuku thought. "it's open!" he exclaimed.

he was surprised on who visited them, it was the residence of 1-a with the exemption of bakugou and izuku himself. "umm?.. do you guys need something?" izuku asked as he was confused why they were here.

"you see midoriya, for what we did at the mall a while back. we would like to apologize again, not just to you but to kodai and yukari as well." llda said as he bowed followed by the rest of the class.