T H A N K Y O U + N E W B O O K

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for reading this book, I am so incredibly grateful to each and every one of you.

I also appreciate your patience. There were some lengthy gaps between certain updates because writer's block can be a pain and with that, some poorly written chapters but I hope you guys enjoyed.

I thoroughly enjoyed writing this book. I've been a huge Alice in Wonderland fan since I was younger and when the idea of having a James Potter fanfic imbedded with references to it came to me, I had to write it.

And now, as I always do after finishing a book, I have another one uploaded. This one is called 'Treacherous' and it's about Sirius Black's sister and James Potter. If you've looked through my page before I do have another Sirius Black's sister and James Potter book called 'Where It Stays' but 'Treacherous' will be different. Whereas 'Where It Stays' takes place in fifth year and the OC is in Gryffindor, 'Treacherous' is based in seventh year and the OC is in Slytherin.

If there are any Marvel fans out there, I also have a Pietro Maximoff story uploaded called 'Rapid Love.' It starts off in Avengers: Age of Ultron and while right now only that part and the Captain America: Civil War part are uploaded, I plan to go all the way through Avengers: Endgame (possibly WandaVision and Falcon and the Winter Soldier but that's to be determined).

There's also another book called 'Metanoia' which is a James Potter fanfic but with Lily Evans Slytherin twin sister.

Anyway, thank you for all the love on this book! Until next time, I suppose.