~•CHAPTER 14•~

Start from the beginning

"I'm fine, why do you keep looking at me." I would shrug still feeling worried for him. We walk past the shrieking shack as we almost got to town. Remus froze and looked back at it, I looked from behind at him looking more upset. His eyes shined as they watered, I squeezed his hand bringing it up to my lips.

"Are you okay?"

"Fine." He coughs while sniffing wiping his eyes on his coat sleeve. I just nod and carried on walking pulling him away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We walk about town quieter than usual, Remus held onto my hand the whole around like he was going to lose me. We walked past a muggle antique shop as I looked in the window. I look at the display seeing an old emerald necklace and matching earrings in a velvet box, they were so beautiful reflecting in the light. I could see Remus looking from behind me in the mirror.

*Necklace*

"Why don't you get it?" He says smiling back at me

"No way too expensive I can't afford it," I say looking back at me, he gave me a weak smile nodding his head knowing that money was an issue for me.

"Maybe soon." He says leaning in kissing the top of my head.

"Someday," I mumble to myself as I walk away from the shop window.

"Do you want a butterbeer?" I nod as he pulled me into the three broomsticks. The pub was packed with people. Remus found a booth at the back corner as we weaved behind people. I sat do as Remus looked back at me. "I'll be right back." He leans down while kissing me on the lips. He pulls back and smiles down at me, I blush to face away from him as I heard him chuckle as he walked off. I saw him standing at the bar smiling but it didn't reach his eyes. I wanted to know what was wrong and kiss it away but I knew he had to have his time. 

He came back with two butterbeers and a smile. I smiled back at him as he placed the drinks in front of us. I thought he sat opposite me, but he slid in next to me placing his hand on my thigh. He made me giggle as he leaned down placing a small kiss on my lips. He pulled back as I leaned into him wanting more of his lips. He chuckled pulling my head into his chest as he placed a kiss on top of my head. 

"Not now but later." I looked back up at him as he winked back. I blushed as he smirked while caressing my cheek. We stayed there just talking with each other, he would steal small kisses from me. But if I did he'd pull away jokingly and whisper again in my ear. "Not now." Hed chuckle as I buried my head in his neck or chest. 

We stayed like that for a while until we heard the door of the pub being pulled open and rushing came from people entering. I saw Minerva talking with worry in her voice as the ministry followed behind her. I patted Remus' chest as he pulled away from kissing my neck. 

"What is it?" He whispers as I point back at them. He pulled away as his eyes followed them up the stairs.

"What do you think that's about?" Remus sighed and nods.

Remus: "I have an idea." He says kissing my temple as I felt him tense up under me. He gave me a weak smile back as I kissed him back on my forehead. I heard the door begin to open again but no one was there until I heard the shrunken heads shouting back at someone. I knew who it was I recognised his hair anywhere, Ron peered through the door and window. He looked back at me with a shocked look, I frowned back at him noticing that he didn't know. No one did, but you had to be blind if you didn't know. I saw him pointing back at me aggressively talking back to Hermione. She looked back at us with sympathy in her eyes. Remus leaned in and whispered in my ear. "I think it's time to go, don't you." I nod back still looking back at Ron and Hermione. 

We left the pub to hear Ron still shouting with a voice crack. Remus held my hand as we walk on back to the castle, he held my hand close to him as we walked past the shrieking shake again. 

"Are you ok?" 

"Im fine." 

"I know you're not, but you don't have to tell me it's fine," I say placing a light kiss on the end of his nose. 

"You know I want to tell you." I nod knowing he did but didn't know how it would affect me. He was so selfless that never concerned about himself but he always was with other people. "I'm just not ready yet." 

"I know. Just take your time I'll be here." He nods and gives me a weak smile back. We carry on walking back to the castle, in silence not wanting to talk much just enjoying each other in silence. 

We get back to Remus' room, we lay against his bed for a while just talking and kissing each other. Remus leaned over me and kissed me some more. He lay between my legs as he brushed my thigh with his fingers. 

"I feel like a teenager again with you." He says while tracing kisses down my neck. I giggles and moaned into the top of his head as he bites over each mark he made last night.

"Is that a good this or a bad thing?" I whisper with a panted breath. 

"Definitely a good thing." He says kissing my neck. We fooled around some more as Remus pulled off my jumper and t-shirt leaving me in just a white cotton bra and my jeans. He kissed my stomach down to my jeans as he leaned on his knees at the end of the bed. He started to undo my belt and button as a knock came at the door. He groaned louder as I looked down seeing the tent in his trousers. "Merlin, can't we ever have five fucking minutes to ourselves." 

"I know," I whisper while pulling him down for another kiss, he groaned as the knock came again. He pulled away while pulling his cardigan down so it covered a little bit of his dignity. I pulled the blanket off the end of the bed wrapping it around me as I hear Remus shouting at the door. 

He came back and leaned on the doorway as I started tidying up. "What are you doing?" He says walking back to me. 

"Tidying, why?" 

"No reason." He says smiling back at me wrapping his arms around my waist. 

"Who was at the door?" 

"Flitwick, telling me I have night duties." I pouted knowing that I wouldn't have him here to sleep with me. "I know, I won't be all night." 

"I know but recently I can't sleep without you," I say leaning up placing a kiss on his chin. 

"I know, but stay here and I'll be here when you wake in the morning." I nod as he pulled me into a hug. He held me tight for a while longer tracing his fingers down my back and my thighs feeling tingles through my body. "Right I have to leave. Are you okay for a while alone?" 

"I'm ok. Come back to me though." 

"Always." He whispers against my lips as he placed one last kiss on my lips for the night.