~••CHAPTER 13••~

SMUT-ish WARNING > AT THE START

*Your - POV*

I wake up to the feeling of kisses up and down my neck, I lay there for a moment enjoying the feeling. I feel his hands move around to my front tracing his fingers over my skin causing goosebumps on the surface. I squirm under the feeling of his touches knowing that this man could only affect me like this. I feel him smirk against my shoulder and a mumbled laugh.

"Morning." He grumbles in my ears as I feel the vibrations on my back. I turn back to him and smile.

"Morning," I say leaning into him as our foreheads touched. He smirks and leans in kissing my lips softly. He deepens the kiss leaning on top of me. He manoeuvres between my legs as we kiss. He leans back and smiles.

"How did you sleep?"

"Best sleep I've had in a while." He chuckles leaning in to kiss more. "How did you sleep?"

"I would say the same." We both laugh, he leans back down kissing me lightly across my neck and collarbones. I giggle and laugh as he nips the kiss. He could tell I was aroused as he brought one of his hands down to my pussy. I gasp and moan at the feeling of him tracing his fingers over my folds. He nips and sucks at my skin as he brings his fingers in further finding my clit. I squealed as he found it, he smirked against my skin as I brought my hands to the back of his head.

He circles his thumb around my clit as he brings his other two down spreading my entrance. I moan into the top of his head as he brought his fingers in deeper. He still kissed my skin licking over my marks, as I rolled and grind into his fingers. He moves them in and out slowly, it felt like torture for how slow he was going, I grind into his hand as he would pull away slowly. He laughs and speeds his movements up. I squealed leaning my head back feeling him moving in and out while curving his fingers again my spot. The sounds of me moaning and squelching beneath him filled the room, he smiles back at me and leans into my ear.

"I love hearing you, lets everyone know your mine." He says nibbling my ear lobe. I nod my head not able to talk, he smiles and leans down to kiss me as he speeds up his fingers. As the pressure started to build in my stomach I heard something banging in the other room. 

I tapped Remus on his shoulder getting his attention. He looked back at me confused until another loud banging came from the door. He stopped and looked back at me with his fingers still inside of me. Yet again the banging of the knocks got louder, Remus groaned placing his head on my shoulder. I laugh brushing my fingers through his hair.

"Duet calls," I say as he pulls his fingers out of me.

"I'm sorry. I promise we'll finish later." He says kissing me on the lips. I nod and smile back.

"Of course, I don't mind." He smiles back standing up grabbing his robe on the armchair in the corner of his room. He walks out while wrapping it around him. I stayed in his bed covering myself with the covers as I heard Remus talking.

*Remus' - POV*

I could tell she was getting closer to finishing, as I could feel her clenching around me. She ran her fingers through my hair which made me purr like a cat. That was until she stopped moaning and squirming, I panicked thinking she lost her climax. That was until I felt her tap me on the shoulder. I look back at her confused until a loud banging came from the door. I stopped and looked back at her with my fingers still inside of her. Again the banging of the knocks got louder, I groaned placing my head on her shoulder. She laughs brushing her fingers through my hair. 'Of course, this would happen.'