~•CHAPTER 8•~

*Your - POV*

I wake up Remus' arms again. Our bodies pushed together as close as we could get to someone. His body heat was soothing and could lure me back into a deep sleep. I didn't feel like waking up, I knew I had no classes and Remus well... was too unwell to teach. I buried my head into his chest breathing him in, I felt him move so I stop. I feel his hands move around me, it felt odd I had never had this kind of affection from someone. His touch makes me nervous but also protected.

His hands move from my waist to my hip he traces his hands up and down my hip. I look up at him to see if he was awake. I can tell he is with a small smile on his lips, but his eyes are closed. I smile to myself and place a hand on his chest. I move up to meet his face and place a soft kiss on his chin. I see his smile get bigger and him opening one eye. I smile back as he leans in and places a kiss on my lips.

"Morning." He says in a low, raspy voice. His morning voice gave me a tingle going down my spine.

"Morning. Sleep well?" He leans in closer placing his forehead on mine.

"Of. Course." He says between kissing my lips. I smile and kiss him back.

"Good." He smiles, I pull away and sit up against the headboard I look back at the clock.

10:30 am.

"I think we should get ready." He lifts his eyebrow at me.

"And whys that." He says while sitting up next to me.

"I think it would be good if you got some fresh air." I smile at him concerned.

"I guess we could go on a walk, as long as I'm not wasting any more of your time." I laugh.

"You aren't, and you never would." I start getting out the bed. "Come on...I'm going to get ready." I stand out of bed and walk to the living room. I hear his heavy footsteps behind me.

"Fine, but come back soon please." He says pulling me into a tight squeeze. I laugh into his chest and pat his arm trying to calm him.

 "I am. I'll be back soon." He pulls away and places a light kiss on my lips.

"You better." I laugh and walk out the door to my room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I get to my room, quickly getting ready for the day. I quickly take a shower and get changed into something warm... it's October... it's freezing.

I finish getting ready and walk out my door to see Remus standing by his leaning on the wall and smiling back at me. I smile back and walk up to him.

"Hello..." He walks up to me. "You look beautiful." I blush and brush away some stray hair behind my ear.

"Thank you... you look nice yourself." He laughs at me.

"I doubt that." He leans down and places a small kiss on my cheek. He leans back and smiles. "Are you ready to go" I nod

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We walk through the corridors, through the school to the grounds. We talk about our lives at school and just general things about ourselves. Due to the time of day, there was no one out. It was quiet and peaceful, not like back at the castle. It was nice to see Remus laugh and talk, especially from what he was like the other night. It was nice to see him relaxed.