~ CHAPTER 1 ~

*  Your POV *

Today is like any other going to work with Dad in the morning and coming back at god knows what time. We got to work early it was still dark and wet outside, not normal for summer though.

*Your outfit & Wand (You can change them if you want it's up to you.)*

We got into the offices and carried on looking at the muggle artefacts that had been brought in

We got into the offices and carried on looking at the muggle artefacts that had been brought in. I turn from my desk to talk to my dad. "Do you think these are any use, we have millions of these in the back I'm sure we don't need any more." I sat handing over the pile of broken wall clocks.

"(Y/N) Dear, don't get rid of them. Everything is important, it just means we'll have to fix them up." He says getting excited about fixing them. I laugh at him and turned back to the desk trying to find the right cogs for the right clocks.

A couple of minutes go by of trying to fix the clocks until a tapping at the glass window. Dad gets up and lets in an owl, he takes the letter from its beak and reads the address of it. While he was distracted I fed the owl and stroked the soft feathers. Dad walks over and hands the letter to me with a big smile on his face. I look up at him and down at the letter. I recognised the handwriting straight away thinking of the time I received my Hogwarts letter. I smile and open the red wax seal. I open the letter.

'Dear Miss Weasley,

I am writing to you today to inform you we are very pleased in offering you a professor position teaching muggle studies. Sadly our own Professor Charity Burbage will not be attending this year due to issues unknown. But this means we can offer you a secure job here at Hogwarts.

From what we can remember you have been one of our greatest students in muggle studies at this school Professor Charity Burbage had put an excellent recommendation in for you. We, of course, took this as a great sign of you helping us this year. We have also been in contact with you Farther who has given us a fantastic recommendation as well on your behalf.

We would be so happy for you to come and teach the students, and we know you will be a fantastic addition to the staff at Hogwarts. We hope to hear from you soon and look forward to seeing you in September.

Sincerely yours,
Minerva McGonagall.'

I finish reading and look back at Dad. He had a huge proud smile on his face. I smile shyly back. "So what do you think? Do you want to do it," he says wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"I don't know if I'm right. Maybe you should do it, you taught me." He laughs and gives me a side hug.

"I knew you would say that. Don't think like that dear, you will be perfect for this. Anyway, they didn't ask me, they asked for you." He says in a proud tone while laughing.