♥Chapter 2:Change of Plans♥

That morning sasuke waited for [y/n] at the gates of the school when he saw her pull up in  a limo was shocked judging by yesterday he thought for sure [y/n] was a second class citizen but boy was he wrong.That bothered him cause you see sasuke uchiha was never wrong and when he was he would simply deny it like a child.He smirked walking over to her "looks like i'm not the only one who likes to make a big entrance" his smirk grew

[Y/n] blushed shaking her head "n-no it's not like that,sasuke-kun" she covered her face to sasuke what she had just did hiding from her embarrassment was the cutest thing ever. "Whatever lets go" he grabbed her wrist and pulled her into the school everyone gasped as they saw you two [y/n] could feel the glares of girls on her she swallowed the small lump forming in her throat as she tired to pull away from the uchiha "let go sasuke-kun people are staring" she said shaky.

"I thought french girls liked this kind of stuff" he said making [y/n] blush "w-well i never said i didn't li-like it" sasuke smirked 'she wants me' he knew his plan was working [y/n] was falling for him hard and fast or was it the other way around sasuke shook his head there was no way he would fall for a girl let alone [y/n] he only knew her for one day.

Sure there were certain things he liked about her 'shes cute,shes smart,she shy,she rich,she smart' he went down the list she did have everything he was looking for in a girl all but 'is she a fan girl?' he thought looking at [y/n] across the room.He had to test her,he stared at her thinking of hard challenges to test on [y/n].Meanwhile [y/n] was getting  freaked out at how insistently the uchiha was staring at her it made her feel uncomfortable. 'Did i do something wrong?' [y/n] thought she tired to focus on her notes but she could still feel sasuke's gaze on her.

Chills ran down her spine "sasuke-senpai keeps staring at [y/n]-chan" "i know right you don't think hes gonna "do it" with her do you" 'do it?' [y/n] thought trying to listen to the pinkette and blonde girls in front of her. "If he did she wouldn't last very long, i remember he did it with me i nearly fainted" 'fainted!!' "same here oh shh look hes coming over" was the last thing she heard. [Y/n] covered her head with her arms the best she could.

"I can see you ya know" his calm hot voice made [y/n]'s heart race 'why am i getting all nervous'  she glared at the two girls in front of her 'oh yeah because of these two loud mouths'.  "There's something i wanna do with you after class [y/n] so if you can stay a little while" he smirked walking away.

Reader's P.O.V
I looked up at the clock class was gonna end soon i groaned laying my head on my desk 'Que vais-je à père' (translation:what am i gonna do father).A light bulb suddenly went off in my head "i got it!" i said to myself hitting my fist on the palm of my hand.The bell rang i smirked to myself as i threw my bag over my shoulder i dashed out the classroom as fast as i could 'i'm not losing my virginity to some playboy' yeah i knew about sasuke-kun's girl hunt all the other girls told me he would find one girl date her for like a week then leave her like it was nothing 'no way in hell was i gonna be one of those girls'.
---
I avoided sasuke all day 'now if i can just make it back to the limo i'm home free' i gave myself a thumbs up coming out of the girl's room as i made my way to the now empty halls of what is my school i saw him uchiha sasuke waiting by the door with that same cocky smirk of his 'it's been 2 days and i already hate him,well at least i think i do...'

"NOOOO!!!" i fell to my knees as i saw him walk over to me he hovered over me raising a brow "[y/n]..." he reached down to touch me i slapped his hand away "stay away from me i love being a virgin!" i yelled holding myself. "Um [y/n] what are you talking about?" he asked with confusion "don't play dumb uchiha you were nice to me on the first day just because you wanted to get into my pants like you did to all the other girls i heard the things they said "doing it" and "fainting" i know what your up to" i narrowed my eyes.

He started at me for a little bit "pffff" he covered his mouth with his hand " pfffff...ahaha" he laughed it was now my turn to look confused "wh-what's so funny?" i pouted puffing out my cheeks "you-thought i was gonna-ahaha-oh you sure are funny [y/n] ya know that" he wiped a tear from his eye "i  can't believe you thought i was gonna do such a thing" he said in between fits of laughter.     

"Change of plans- how about we get ice cream together and i'll tell you what my real intentions were kay?" he held me up "fi-fine-but if you pull anything weird i'll spray you" i told him "haha don't worry i wont try anything geez..." he placed wrapped his arm around my waist "but that doesn't mean i wont protect you so stay close to me" he pulled me closer to his side.

I blushed looking up at him 'what's this sudden feeling' i gripped my heart.