Sana's Empty Eyes.

There was an awkward silence. Sana came rushing forward and picked her son in her arms. Zoro hugged her mama tight and rested his chin on her shoulder looking at Sid. Sid was sitting there in a state of shock. Mahi came to where Sana stood and encircled her arms around them. Jay too came forward. He ruffled Zoro's hair. He then went to Rajbir and held him by his hand and brought him to Zoro.
Jay: Rajbir, par Zoro ke paas Masi hai, Mamu hai, Khushi hai, aur Tara bhi hai. Hai na??
Rajbir: Aur Rajbir bhi hai.
Jay took Zoro from Sana's arms in his. Sana's gaze shifted from Zoro to Sid. Mahi saw that and guessed that there is some unsaid business between these two. The expression on Sid's face showed he is in utter shock. Is Sid ignorant about Sana's husband?? It looked like that. They both need to talk in private. Mahi felt. Mahi had seen that stolen glances between them all evening and was pretty sure something was cooking up between these two. She had nudged and shown it to Jay too.
Mahi: Baccho?? Mai kya sooch rahi the.... Ki chalo hum sab icecream khaane chalte hai. Kyu Zoro??
Mahi indicated Jay towards Sid.
Jay: Ha ha. Chalo chalte hai.
Mahi: Sana Tu ruk. Tara so rahi hai na??
Sana nodded.
Jay: Sid Tu chalega??
Sid did not respond. Jay shook him by the shoulder.
Jay: Sid...
Sid: Hmmm??.... Kya??
Jay: Mai aur Mahi baccho ko lekar icecream khaane jaa rahe hai. Tu chahe....
Sid: No.... No..... You go.
They all left leaving Sana and Sid behind. Sana's heart was hammering in her chest. Sid went and stood at the far corner of the terrace. He then started pacing the floor. Sana stood Transfixed in one place and was not able to move. Sid looked at her and then looked away running his hand in his hair. He then in a flash came to her and took her arms with his hands and shook her.
Sid: Tera pati nhi hai?? You don't have a husband?? What does that mean??
He shouted.
Sana did not respond. She just stood still.
Sid: You had a husband Sana. You had a husband when I left you six years back. Where is he now??
Sana jerked his hands away and tried crossing past him. But he held her arm again.
Sid: Mai kuch puch raha hu na tujhe Sana?? Yeh sab kya hai?? Kaha hai tera pati??
Sana: Nahi hai koi pati.
Sid: Nahi hai matlab?? Tu he boli ke vo out of India gaya hai?? Fir ab nhi hai matlab?? Kuch problem hue kya tum dono me. Mere wajah se...
Sana started laughing. Sid looked at her with shock in his eyes.
Sana: Sab baate sirf tere baare me nhi hoti Siddharth. Dusro ke bhi zindagi hai.
Sid: Yeh bhashan baad me de Sana. Bata tera pati nhi hai ka kya matlab hai.
Sana: Nahi hai matlab, mar gaya vo....
Sana shouted. There was a deafening silence. Sid was looking at Sana. Her face was expressionless. She had said it without any emotions.
Sid: What?? What did you just say??
He ran his hand on his face and hair. What was he hearing?? This can't be true. She can't be joking about this??
Sana: Mera pati mar chuka hai Siddharth. Koi pati nhi hai. Na yaha na kahi aur.
Sid took a step back. He didn't know what to feel. Angry?? Hurt?? Frustrated?? What is this all about??
Sid: Aur tune mujhe bataya nhi....
She went and stood very close to him, looking directly in his eyes.
Sana: Kyu batati?? Tera kya rishta hai mere pati se?? Kya lagta hai vo tera?? Tujhe kya karna hai??
Sid: Sana don't try to play games with me??
She lifted her hand and started poking her finger in his chest.
Sana: Games?? Kya games??  Kab batati tujhe?? Tu tha yaha?? Aur Jab tu laut ke aaya to tu mujhe dekhna bhi pasand nhi karta tha. Nafrat karta tha tu mujhse. Har baar insults, taane. Tu koi baat sunne ke haalat me tha??
He held her hand in his. Hurt in his eyes.
Sid: Aur baad me??
Sana: Mujhe nhi baat karni the uss baare me tujhse. Kyu meri marzi nhi ho sakti??
Sid: Itne din mai puchta raha aur tu mujhse jhut bolti rahi.
Sana: Mere life se ya mere past se tera koi lena dena nhi hai Siddharth.
Sid was looking at Sana. Searching for some emotions in her eyes but there were none.
Sid: Par tere se to hai na Jaana....
The emotion was intense between them. He wanted to know what she was feeling at that moment. But it seems she had shut him off.
Sana: Mat dekh mere taraf aise. Kisi Ke jaane se duniya ruk nhi jaati. Aur log to bade bade wade kar ke ek jhatke me bhul jaate hai.
Sid: Sana agar tu meri baat kar rahi hai to.....
Sana: Siddharth please. Teri to mujhe iss waqt baat he nhi karni. Bahot shikayat hai na tujhe mujhse?? Kabhi soocha hai mujhe bhi tujhse shikayat ho sakti hai. Aur rahi baat mere pati ki?? To mai uske baare me aage kabhi bhi nhi baat karna chahungi. Please.
Sana shouted. Sid stood looking at her. He looked in her eyes. They were empty. He didn't knew this Sana. This emotionless Sana. They stood there looking at each other. He went to her and tried to take her in his arms. But she pushed him away.
Sana: Taras mat kha mujhpe.
Sid: Just shut up Sana.
And he pulled her to him again and she went willingly.
Sid: Kab??
Sana: Mahi di ke shaadi ke do mahine baad.
Sid: Kaise??
Sana: Accident ho gaya uska. Nahi bacha.
Sid: Sana.... I'm sorry...
Sana: Hmmm
Sid: Par kuch bhi ho jaana, tujhe mujhe batana chahiye tha. Tu mujhe call karti. Mai...
Sana looked up at Sid with bitterness in her eyes and Sid went quite. She had called him so many times. And that message...
Sid: I'm sorry.
Sana looked away. He brought her face back to his.
Sid: I'm really sorry.
Sana nodded and rested her head on his chest.
Sid: Iska matlab Zoro ne apne papa ko dekha he nhi hai??
Sana trembled against him not answering. They both stood there for sometime. They heard the door open and kids enter. Sid and Sana parted. Zoro entered, all happy. Sana smiled at him.
Zoro: Mama, mamu ne mujhe mera favourite icecream khelai.
Sana: Accha??
Zoro: Siddharth uncle aap kyu nhi aaye?? Aapko aana chahiye tha. Bada maza aaya.
Sid picked Zoro in his arms. And gave him a loving smile.
Sid: Next time meri jaan.
Jay and Mahi were looking at this trio. They so wished they become a family. Sana went to Jay and Mahi and hugged them both.
Sana: Thank you.
Mahi: Thappad khana hai??
Sana: Nahi. Zor ki lagti hai.
And they three laughed.
Sana: Zoro chale??
Zoro: Mama mai yaha rukne wala hu na??
Mahi: Tu bhi ruk rahi hai na??
Sana: Nahi di. Mujhe thoda office ka kuch kaam hai.
Mahi knew Sana needs to be alone at this point.
Mahi: Thek hai.
Sana went with Mahi inside to take her bag.
Sana: Di aapko bahot kuch batana hai. Aati hu mai bahot jaldi, aapse baat karne.
Mahi: Hmmm. Thek hai. Aa jaana. Aur hamesha yaad rakhna mai hu tere sath.
Sana: Pata hai di. Aap ho isliye aaj zinda hu. Nahi to kab ka....
Mahi: Sana.... Mat yaad kar yeh sab. Dekh bahot jald tere zindagi bahot khubsurat hone wali hai.
Sana: Bye di.
Mahi: Bye.
Sana said her goodbyes to all.
Sid: Jay, Mahi, mai bhi chalta hu. Fir milte hai.
Mahi: Ok. Bye.
Sid: Jay hum baithe hai. Tujhe bahot kuch batana hai.
Jay: Anytime buddy.
Zoro came running to Sid.
Zoro: Siddharth uncle hum fir kab milenge??
Sid: Jab aap kaho meri jaan. Aap mujhe call karo. Mai aa jaaunga aapse milne.
Zoro: Okk.....Bye Mama.
Sana: Bye mera baccha. Maasi ko tang nhi karna.
Zoro: Ok mama.
Sid and Sana had come out of the lift and walked to the parking lot. Sid looked at Sana. She was lost in thoughts. Why was she so unemotional when she spoke about her husband or about his death. Sid wanted to know everything about her past. She had not told him anything. Why?? What it that she doesn't like talking about?? Should he ask her?? No. He will wait. This may not be the right time. Some other time, maybe. But he was worried for her. She looked so calm from outside. But was she really ok??
Sid: Tu thek hai??
Sana: Hmmm.
Sid: Sure??
Sana: Ha Siddharth mai bilkul thek hu. Don't worry about me. Aur mujhpe taras khana band kar.
Sid: Tu na yeh bakwas mere sath mat kar. Mai....
Sana: Bakwaas kya. Tujhe to lag raha tha na ke mai apne pati se bewafaai kar rahi hu?? Taras aa raha tha na uspe. Aur ab mujhpe??
Sid: Dekh jaana. I know what you are going through right now. But please don't try my patience.
Sana: Chal chod. Bye Siddharth. Fir milte hai.
Sid: Sana, mai ghar chod du??
Sana: Nahi thanks. Meri car hai.
Sid: Oh. Ok. Thek hai take care. Bye.
Sana: Bye.
  She is shutting him out again. Why is she running away from me?? I want to be with her. I need to be with her. Then why is she pushing me away again. But this time he won't let that happen. She needs time?? I will give her that. But I'm not leaving her now. Her promised himself.
Sid was sitting on an isolated beach with a bottle in his hand. Where did everything go wrong six years back?? They were so much in love??

THEIR FIRST LOVE ENCOUNTER
Sid had looked at Sana's pleading eyes. He too had so wanted what she was wishing for. The touch of her hand on his arm made him shudder. He brought his lips down and smashed it with hers. He was on fire. He pushed her against the nearby wall. A subtle moan escape her lips and he groans as his desire for her touches the roof. He now grabbed her hips and hoisted her up. With Sana's legs wrapped tightly around his waist he carries her into the bedroom and gently lay her on the bed. He pulls away from her and straighten himself. He wanted to look at her. Her hair is all over her face, the buttons of her white blouse, she is wearing has come out, exposing the valley between her breast. The heaving of her breath is making her breast rise and fall. He wants to rip that blouse and bra off her and touch her with his hands and then his mouth. He saw a strong emotion of want and desire on her beautiful mesmerizing face, matching his. It was evident that they both were hungry for each other. Sid bends and fumbles with his shaking hands with the buttons.
Sid: Why are they so small and irritating. I want to rip them off and...
Sana: Nahi Siddharth....
She helped him with the buttons and he slid the blouse of her shoulder. He had never thought a plain white bra can look so sexy on someone. He encircled his arm around her and unhooked it. She was breathing faster. The rise and fall of her bare self making him crazy. He kissed her lips with want.
Sid: You are so beautiful jaana.... You are....
Sana: Siddharth please....
He looked at her with concern in his eyes.
Sid: Kya?? Kya hua....
Sana: Vo... Tu bhi to apne kapde.....
Sid laughed at her innocence. And she started pushing him away wrangling in his arms.
Sana: Jaa tu. Tu mujhpe hasta hai.
Sid tried to control his laughter.
Sid: Nahi meri jaan. Has nhi raha hu. Tujhe pata hai tu kitni cute hai??
Sana: Tujhe mai cute lagti hu??
Sid: Ha. Kyu??
Sana: Tu jaa. Jaa yaha se....
Sid: Are par hua kya?? Accha he to bola??
Sana: Cute kya accha hai??
Sid: Kyu?? Accha nhi hai??
Sana: Iska matlab mai tujhe sexy nhi lagti na??
Sid: Abe yeh maine kab kaha....
Sana: To bola to nhi na?? Chod mujhe.
She forcefully came out of his arms and started picking up her blouse. He went from behind and picked her in his arms.
Sana: Siddharth....
He made her sit on his lap. Her hand has automatically encircled his neck.
Sid: Shhh. Chup baith idhar mere paas. Aur dekh mere taraf.
Sana: Nahi dekhna mujhe.
Sid: Jaana..... Tu mujhe bahot sexy lagti hai baby. Pagal ho gaya hu mai tere liye. Par tu jab apne dil ki baat itni innocently bolti hai na, to tu mujhe bahot cute lagti hai. Ab uska mai kya karu??
Sana: To iska matlab mai tujhe sexy or cute dono lagti hu??
Sid: Ha meri jaan. Bilkul.
Sana: Oh accha.
Sid: Accha ek minute ruk.
He removed her hand from his neck and started unbuttoning his shirt. Sana was looking at him with her mouth open. He slid it off his arms. Sana's bare body was inches away from his. Sid raised his eyebrows and Sana hid her face with her hands in embarrassment. Sid removed her hands from her face and lifted her chin, so that their eyes met.
Sid: Kya hua??
Sana encircled her arms around and hid her face in his neck.
Sana: Pata nhi.....
Her bare breast touched his chest, sending electric current through his body. He lay her on the bed and slid next to her. He first kissed her lips with all the desire he had in him. He then shifted his lips to her neck and nibbled on it. Sana moaned aloud and Sid lost his control. He shifted down and took one of her nipple in his mouth and suckled on it. Sending shivers through Sana's body. Her moans got louder.
Sid: You are driving me crazy baby. Please stop that, or else I won't be able to control myself.
Sid made her stand again and all the remaining clothes from their bodies too were now on the floor. Sid lay her on the bed and came upon her. She immediately embraced his waist with her both legs pulling him more closer. He was so excited that without warning he plucked inside her. She screamed his name aloud. Sid looked at her and removed himself out. She shook her head pleading him to continue. He now plucked inside deeper as she moaned aloud. They fell into rhythm now. Their breathing growing faster. Sana came first. She cried out his name and Sid came hearing her calling his name in such sexual tone, spilling in all his beans inside her. He was covered in sweat. Never has he experienced such pleasure as he had today. With this sweet and innocent girl, who gets angry for calling her cute. He pulled her to him and kissed her forehead. He removed her hair from her face and gave her a sweet kiss. She smiled beautifully.
Sid: Tu thek hai na Jaana??
Sana: Hmmm
Sid's hand went to her shoulder and he felt the scars under his fingers. He lifted his head and looked at it.
Sid: Jaana mai tujhe pehle bhi puchna chah raha tha.... Yeh stitches tujhe kaisi aaye hai. Kya kisine tujhe...
Sid felt Sana tremble against him.
Sana: Nahi. Nhi, yeh mai parlor me kaam kar rahi the aur mera pair slip ho gaya to mai vaha glass table pe gir gayi aur mujhe lag gayi.
Sid: Par yeh itni buri tarah se...
Sana: Ha vo ek accident tha.
Sid bend his head and kissed the scares. Sana started crying. Sid looked at her, scared.
Sid: Kya hua baby?? Tujhe dard hua??
Sana: Nahi...
Sid: Fir tu ro kyu rahi hai.
Sana: Kuch nhi. Bas tu mujhe apne baho me le. Aur kabhi jaane mat dena mujhe.
He hugged her tight.
Sid: I promise. Mai tujhe kabhi nhi jaane dunga.