"Kya Aap Mere Sath Video Game kheloge??"

Sid had not slept a wink. He could see the sun rising from his balcony. He had smoked a lot. He wanted to get drunk and pass out. But then decided against it. He had a lot of thinking to do. This cannot go on. He will have to leave the past behind and live and let Sana live. He knew he was torturing her to no extend. And yesterday she had, had enough. She has lost her calm. There was so much hurt and pain in her eyes. Does he really want that for Sana?? Be true to yourself. His heart said. His brain stood up, but Sid gave him a warning glare. No he do not want that. He was being a fool and throwing all the hate towards her, thinking it will satisfy his wounded ego. But he too was not into peace. How can he be at peace if his Sana is in pain. She is not your Sana, his brain reminded meekly, but went quite when he saw Sid has decided to listen to what his heart says. He ought to say sorry to her for the words he had used. He picked up his mobile to send a message, but then kept it away. He will meet her and say sorry. Deciding on going to her office and apologising was a great idea he thought. He will drop in, as the channel head has been insisting on a meeting to discuss some ideas. He will go uninformed and pretend he had some work in the nearby vicinity and as he had some time in hand he came to discuss. He will then find an excuse to say sorry to Sana and leave.
Sid entered the eros international office as planned at 11:30. Vishal came rushing when was informed about his arrival. His instant reaction was to punch him, but then he controlled himself. He is doing it again. They must be some other reason for them being together yesterday. He must have jumped to conclusion. But Vishal was sitting too close to her. A small voice reminded him.
Vishal: Hi. Mr Shukla. Aaiye mere cabin me.
Sid: No no. I have come to meet Mr Kapoor. He had wanted to meet me. Mai yaha paas me aaya tha. I had some time in my hand. To soocha unse mil lu.
Vishal: Par Mr Kapoor to out of town hai. You come na. Have some coffee.
Sid: No no. I will take leave then. Vo...... Actually Sa... Can I have a word with Ms Shehnaaz. Mujhe unse next destination se related kuch queries the.
Vishal looked surprised. He very well knew all this was looked by his manager. But he did not point on that.
Vishal: I'm sorry sir. Sana.... I mean Shehnaaz aaj chutti par hai. She is not well.
Sid heartbeat increased. What has happened to her?? Not well?? Means?? But he composed himself.
Sid: Thek hai fir. I will leave then. My manager will see to it.
Vishal: Ok. But Mr Shukla please wait for some coffee.
Sid: No no. Thanks.
Sid turned and left. He came out of the building. Is she too ill?? Is it because of him. He will have to find out. He just can't stay calm until he does not know what has happened to her. Should he call Mahi and ask?? No that will raise questions. Should he call Sana itself. She may not pick his call and even if he does, the chances of her telling him the truth is next to zero. An idea struck him. He thought of going to her place directly and find out. But what if her husband is at home?? So what?? They are working together. He must be knowing that. He will make some excuse if her husband is there. But he needs to see her at that moment. And he will.
Zoro and Sana were playing "Business Game". Sana was losing. And Zoro was too excited. His mama was home today and he was winning the game. The door bell rang. It must be the maid who comes to clean daily. She thought.
Sana: Chalo beta khelo. Aur cheating nhi karna.
Zoro: I never cheat mama. Vo aap karte ho, jab aap lose karne lagte ho.
Sana: Thek hai thek hai, khelo ab.
Sunita came in the room and Sana looked up.
Sunita: Di vo bhaiya aaye hai.
Sana: Bhaiya?? Kon??
Sunita: Vo jo uss din Mahi di ke ghar par aaye the??
The maid has let Sid in. He was not sure if he has done the right thing by coming here. He just want to see her once. Will say sorry and leave, he promised his brain. He was standing near that wall again, looking at those photos. He heard the door open and there came Sana. In a loose t-shirt and pajama. Barefoot. Her hair not combed and all over her face. There was a shine in her eyes. She was looking so beautiful. He could see happiness in her eyes. As if she was happy to see him. No no. He is mistaken. She could never be happy to see him after what he has done yesterday. They both stood there. Their eyes locked. Drinking each other in. Tears formed at the back of his eyes. He turned around and wiped it.
Sana: Siddharth...
Sid turned towards her. Her voice was the sweetest in this world.
Sid: Tu aaj office kyu nhi gayi?? Tu thek hai??
Sana could not speak. Her throat had chocked and words were not coming out of her mouth. So she just nodded. Sid cleared his throat. Sunita came with a glass of water. He took it from her.
Sana: Bait.
Sid sat on the sofa and Sana on the chair opposite to him. They sat for few minutes in awkward silence. Sid gulped the water from the glasss, not able to look in her eyes now. Just say sorry and leave his brain said. But he wanted to stay some more.
Sana: Chai piyega??
Sid nodded grabbing the opportunity to stay for a while.
Sana got up and walked inside. How can she forgive him so easily. Her brain complained. But looking at him standing there so helpless melted her heart. She told Sunita to prepare tea and went to the Hall again sitting on the same chair. He was sitting with his head bend.
Sana: Tu yaha??
Sid: Nahi vo.... Tere office gaya tha. Vaha pata chala.... Fir yaha pados me kuch kaam.....
He looked up and Sana was looking at him so innocently.
Sid: Sana Mai kal ke leye maafi mangne aaya hu.
Sana removed her gaze from his and looked down at her folded hands. She did not speak.
Sid: Mujhe kisi bhi halat me tujhse aisi baat nhi karni chahiye the. It was so wrong of me. I'm extremely sorry. Ho sake to maaf kar de mujhe. Sana maine tujhe bahot kuch galat salat bola. Par tune sab chup chap suna. Kabhi bhi react nhi kiya. Par kal mere wajah se tu kaise royi yaar. Tere vo dard ne mere dil ko cheer diya. Mai yahi soochta tha ke tujhe taklif dekar Mujhe chain milega. Par aise hua he nhi?? Jab tujhe taklif hoti to mujhe bhi dard hota. Maaf kar de yaar mujhe.
Sana still did not look up nor did she answer.
Sid: Sana kuch bol na?? Please?? Dekh to sahi mere taraf??
He saw a tear fall on her hand. He was about to go to her when he heard her maid call Sana. She wiped her tears with the back of her hand and walked inside. In a few minutes she came with a two mugs of tea and some biscuits. She offered him the mug and he took it looking at her face. She was not looking at him. But she sat on the sofa next to him.
Sid: Meri taraf dekh na Sana. Please....
Sana lifted her eyes to him and they met.
Sid: Sorry.
Sana nodded.
Sana: Chai thandi ho rahi hai.
Sid took a sip still looking at her.
Sid: Tune bataya nhi tu office kyu nhi gayi aaj??
Sana: Aisi he mann nhi kiya.
Sid: Mere vajah se na??
Sana: Nahi aise kuch nhi hai.
Sid: Tere husband office gaye hai kya??
Sana: Vo... Vo out of India gaye hai two months ke leye. Tour pe.
Sid: Oh. Accha. Sana kya tune mujhe maaf kiya??
Sana: Hmmmm
Sid was surprised. How can she forgive him so easily.
Sid: Kyu Sana??
Sana gathering all her courage looked him in his eyes.
Sana: Kyuki mai tera dard aur tujhe samajti hu.
Sid nodded, not knowing what to say. He cleared his throat as tears had started forming at the back of his eyes. He needs to change the topic.
Sid: Tera beta kaha hai?? Mai yeh.....chocolate laya tha uske liye.
He removed two big packets of dairy milk chocolate.
Sana: Oh.... Mai bulati hu.
She went inside. Sid felt so relieved now. She has forgiven him. He has not done the right thing yesterday. Sana came out holding Zoro's hand. Sid stood up when they came. Why was he so much attracted towards her son?? The boy had a broad smile on his face. He was looking admiringly at Sid. Sana so did not wanted this to happened. That's why she has instructed Zoro to not come out, unless she says so. But when Sid asked for Zoro. She could not deny him.
Zoro was standing with his fingers clinched to his mom's pajama. It reminded Sid of what Maa has said about this boy.
Sana: Zoro uncle ko hi bolo??
Zoro: Hi Siddharth uncle.
Sid: Hi beta. Aapko mera naam yaad hai??
Sana could see so much of warmth of Sid's face when he was talking to Zoro. Little did he know that Zoro was crazy for him, and looks at him as a father material.
Zoro: Ha yaad hai na.
Sid: Aap school nhi gaye??
Zoro: Mama ka off hai aur mera bhi.
Sid chuckled. He removed the chocolate and gave it to Zoro.
Zoro: Thank you uncle.
"Kash yeh mera hota" This unexpected thought made Sid stand up abruptly. He better leave at once. This is absurd. He looked at Sana and saw confusion in her eyes. He then looked at the boy, and saw some kind of expectation in his eyes. He looked away. His heart was throbbing in his chest. His palm has got wet with sweat.
Sid: Mai chalta hu.
Sana nodded. He looked at the boy again and keeping his shivering hand on Zoro's head, Side ruffled his hair.
Sid: Bye beta.
Zoro: Bye.
Sid rushed to the door and turned the knob.
Zoro: Siddharth uncle...
Sid turned around at the boy's little voice.
Sid: Jee beta??
Zoro: Kya aap mere sath video game kheloge??
Sana went in the state of shock. She was not able to move or speak. This is what Zoro wanted from his dad. He had n number of times said that he wanted to play video games only with his dad. And now, he is asking Sid to play with him. Sid was looking at Sana for assistance. He was not knowing what to do?? But Sana stood there dumbfounded.
Zoro: Please...
Zoro's pleading brought Sana to reality.
Sana: Zoro??
She looked at Zoro with warning and his face dropped in disappointment.
Zoro: Sorry mama.
Sana's heart bleed for her baby. He was innocent, and wanting for something that was out of their league.
Sana: Baby uncle ko kaam....
Sid: I would like to play. Agar tujhe koi problem nhi ho to.
Sid was looking at Sana and waiting for her approval. Sana at that moment did not know what to do. She was bewildered. She was scared too. Zoro wanted to experience this joy of having his dad. And that to with none other than Sid?? Of all the people in this world, he had gone and liked Siddharth. What an irony. She didn't wanted her son to be hurt. On the other hand she was scared, Zoro may spill the beans about her husband not being around. What should she do. Both were looking at her with only one request in their eyes. Pleading to let them spend time with each other. She can understand about Zoro. But why Sid?? Why was he so interested??Then she made a decision. Because she loved her son very much and was ready to face whatever consequences there may be.
Sana: I don't mind. Par Siddharth agar tumhare pass sach me time ho to. Nahi to Zoro can wait. Hai na Baby??
Sana could see that Zoro did not agree with that, but did not say anything.
Sid: Nahi, nahi. I'm free today. Chalo. Let's see how well you know how to chase buddy.
And this brought a million dollar smile on Sana's son's face.

Click on the⭐ And drop a 💬 if you liked this chapter.