Passionate Love.

As his gaze shifted to the next photo, Sana's sweet voice, made him look at her.
Sana: Paani....
Sid took it from her and their fingers touched. The effect of that touch was seen on their faces. Sid's brain warned him to run from there, but this time his heart was adamant and convinced him to stay. He drank the glass full of water. There was a photo of a young and handsome man on the corner table near the door. His heart burnt with jealousy.
Sid: Vo tere husband ki photo hai kya?? Tera husband nhi hai kya ghar pe??
Sana: Ha....unhe ki hai. Nahi.... Nahi vo office gaye hai..... Late aayenge.
Sid: Yeh sab photos me bhi nhi hai??
Sana: Vo.....unhe photos khicwana accha nhi lagta.....Bas hamari he khichte hai.
Sid: Tera husband hai na?? Ke bhaag gaya??
Sana felt like a hammer has been struck in her head. She felt she will faint now.
Sid: Aree I was joking. Itni kyu serious ho gayi??
Sana: Mai chai leke aati hu.
Sana rushed to the kitchen. Her hands were shivering. The mention of her husband was not expected. Why not?? If there is a husband, where is he?? He is obviously going to ask. The tea on the gas stove was boiling. She picked the pan and was pouring in the cup. But the pan slipped from her shivering hand and the tea fell on her other hand. Sana screamed out loud as the pan slipped and fell on the platform. Tears started streaming down her eyes. It was not only the pain of the burn but also the pain in her heart. She saw Sid rush into the kitchen with concern in his eyes and she turned away from him.
Sid: Sana kya hua?? Tu itne jor se chillai kyu??
Sid saw the pan and the spill tea on the platform. Sana's back was to him.
Sid: Kya hua hai?? Yeh chai kaise giri. Tere hath...
Sid turned Sana around by her shoulder and saw her hand. There was a red patch on it. He looked at her face. She had tears in her eyes.
Sid : Yeh kya hua baby?? Tera hath jal gaya hai. Idhar aa pani daalte hai uspe.
Hearing him call her baby, brought more fresh tears from her eyes. He had called her that after so many years. He took her to the sink and opened the tap, bringing her hand under it. Cool water soothed her hand and the touch of his hand on hers soothed her mind.
Sid looked at Sana and saw her staring at him with intensity in her eyes. Their eyes locked for a few moments. He so wanted this time to stop. He could look at her like this all his life.
Sid: Mat dekh aise mujhe Sana.
Sana removed her hand from under the tap and looked away, feeling hurt. Sid could see it in her eyes. He went closer to her and took her face in his hands. She looked up in his eyes.
Sid: You don't know what effect you have on me. I have gone crazy since I have come back. I know this is insane, but I'm not able to control myself. Tu mujhe pagal bana rahi hai Sana. Kitna tujhse dur bhagne ke koshish karta hu. Par ho he nhi pata. Kyu?? Bata na aise kyu?? You know I hate you. I hate you so much. Apne zindagi me mai itni nafrat kisi se nhi karta jitni mai tujhse karta hu. Tune mere sath bahot galat kiya hai. Barbaad kiya hai tune mujhe. Fir bhi dekh mai yaha hu. Kyuki mera dimaag kharaab hai. Jee karta hai tujhe jaan se maar daalu aur khud ko bhi khatam kar du. Iss zindagi se to mujhe maut zyada aasaan lagti hai. Tune mera sath bahot bura kiya hai Sana. Mai tujhe kabhi maaf nhi karunga.
He brought his forehead to hers and rested it there. His fingers stroking her cheeks. He then gave her a push and turned around walking out of the kitchen.
Sana did not understand what just happened. But she just can't let Sid go. She can't. Throwing all cautions to wind, she ran behind him. Sid has reached the main door and was about to open it. She called from behind.
Sana: Siddharth....
He stood still with his hand on the knob. She reached to him and pulled him by his arm turning him around to face her.
Sana: Siddharth tu aise kyu karta hai mere sath?? Mujhe samaj nhi aata mai kya kahu, kya karu. Teri baate, tere taane jaan lete hai meri. Tujhe kya lagta hai sirf tune bhugata hai?? Sirf tujhe he dard hua hai, ya hota hai. Mujhe kuch nhi hota?? Tu jaanta nhi mai kya feel karti hu. Mat kar mujhse itni nafrat siddharth. Please mat kar. Teri aakho me apne leye nafrat dekhti hu na to mar jaane ko jee karta hai. Thak gayi hu mai bahot. Thak gayi hu.
She went closer to him, encircled her hands around his waist, rested her head on his chest. Listening to his heart beating faster. She closed her eyes and felt like she was lightweight and floating in air. Sid's hands shivered. Just for a moment. He begged to his angry brain. Please let me take her in my arms just for a moment. He moved his hands to pull her closer to him, when one of his hand dashed the frame kept on the table near the door. The frame came crashing down and brought them both to reality. Sana looked up at him and took a step back. Sid looked at her and then down at the broken glass and the frame. He bend down and picked the now broken photo frame. He turned it around to see the smiling face of her husband. Sid then looked at Sana. He kept the frame on the table as if it was burning his hand. Hate, jealousy, pain all came to him. His expression changed to anger.
Sid: Yeh hai teri sacchai Sana. Yeh hai hum dono ki sacchai. Jisse na mai jhotlana chahta hu, na tujhe jhotlana chahiye.
He gave her a light push, turned and left. Sana was shocked at what just happened between her and Sid. She sat on the ground and gave a loud cry of pain. It hurts. It really hurts. She felt so feeble. She wanted to go behind him and beg him to take her in his arms, to kiss her, satisfy her needs which she has suppressed for six long years. Because she knew no one but only he has the power to fulfill her needs and her desire. A sharp wind blew from the window and she looked to her right to see a smiling photo of her son. My baby. She thought. My baby is waiting for me. He needs me. She got up from the floor, wiped her tears, straighten herself and ran to the park.
Sid told the driver to go home. He drove aimlessly on the road. Tears flowing from his eyes. He removed his old mobile and heard her message. Her sweet voice pleading, crying. He wanted to turn around go to her and do whatever he is so craving to do. Whatever he has been craving to do for past six years. He then removed his other mobile and dialled Adi's number.
Sid: Adi I want her yaar.
Adi could hear Sid sobbing.
Adi: Kaha hai tu??
Sid: Pata nhi.
Adi: Kya matlab pata nhi?? Dekh tu ghar aa. Hum baat karte hai.
Sid: Adi vo meri kyu nhi hai yaar?? Vo meri kyu nhi hai....
Adi: Sid maine bola na tu ghar aa. Don't do this. Just come.
Sid turned his car to Adi's house. Adi opened the door on the second bell to find Sid in his worst conditions. His hair and shirt all messed up. His eyes red, his lips trembling and hands shivering. Adi opened the door wide and Sid walked in. He went and lay on the sofa, looking at the ceiling.
Sid: Kitne dino baad maine aaj usse apne baaho me mehsoos kiya. She smells like a flower.
Sid Chuckled and a tear dropped from his eye.
Sid: She is so soft and sweet and I wanted to pull her more closer to me and then....
Sid got up from the sofa and started pacing the floor.
Sid: Adi ek kaam kar. Tu na mera US ka ticket kar de. Nahi mai Arun ko bolta hu. Vaha ek Indian culture pe documentary show ka offer aaya hai. I will go.
Adi: What???
Sid: Mujhe nhi rehna hai yaha. I can't take it anymore. Bouncing into her all the time. It's sheer torture. I'm leaving.
Adi: Sid you are being a coward.
Sid: Yes Adi I'm a coward. And I'm leaving.
Adi: Aur vo eros international ka project jo tune sign kiya hai uska kya??
Sid: Eros international ki maa ki.... This company is the cause for my pain nowadays.
Adi: Kya?? Kya matlab??
Sid: Adi she works there yaar. And I, Mr Siddharth Shukla, the fool I'm, has demanded she be with me on all the places I go.
Adi: Ohhh sh.. t.
Sid: Yes that is where I should be. I'm such an idiot. Mujhe khud ko taklif dene ka kitna shouk hai saala. That's why I'm leaving. Mujhe nhi karna hai vo project.
Adi: Pagal mat ban Sid. Aise thodi hota hai. Tu mana kar ke tujhe vo apne sath nhi chahiye.
Sid: Par mujhe vo chahiye yaar.
Adi: Sid yaar. What are you doing with yourself. Tera dimag karaab hai kya. Agar aise he chalta raha to tu kisi mental hospital pahuch jaayega.
Sid: Isse leye bol raha hu chala jaata hu.
Adi: Aur Maa. Unka nhi sochta hai na tu.
Sid sat back on the sofa, his head in his hands
Sid: Maa. Meri Maa. Uska kya kasur hai iss sab me. Uska bas yahi kusur hai ke kitna bad kismat beta hai uska??
Adi: Sid tu ek number ka bewakoof aadmi hai. Bhagwaan ne tujhe itna kuch diya. Paise, naam shohrat, itni acchi family. Aur tu ek ladki ke wajah se kitna thankless ho gaya hai.
Sid: Tu sahi kehta hai bhai. Mai aise kyu ho gaya hu???
He started crying again. Adi sat next to him and stroke his back.
Sid: Par yaar uske bagair kuch accha nhi lagta.
And this time Adi and Sid's brain both smacked their hand on their heads.