Dinning Together.

Sid: Vo Mahi ka call hai. Tujhse baat karni hai. Keh rahi hai tera call nhi lag raha.
Sana: Accha?? Mera phone to thek hai. Pata nhi.
Sid: Le baat kar.
She took the mobile from his hand.
Sana: Hello.... Ha di.
Mahi: Sana tera phone kyu nhi lag raha hai??
Sana: Pata nhi. Par network to pura bata raha hai.
Mahi: Accha theek hai chod. Bata tu kaisi hai??
Sana looked up to see Sid standing leaning the door way his hands folded to his chest. She turned around, went to the window and stood facing it.
Sana: Di humne morning me he baat ke na?? Subah se shaam me kya badalne wala tha??
Mahi: Are teri yaad aayi to call kiya. Zoro ko bhi baat karni hogi na??
Sana: Zoro se abhi dus minute pehle he baat ke hai maine.
Mahi: Accha to mujse karle....
Sana: Kya karna chah rahe ho di. Mat karo yeh sab.
Mahi: Mai kaha kuch kar rahi hu. Tujhe baat nhi karni hai to thek hai.
Sana: Mai aapse baad me baat karti hu.
Mahi: Thek hai.
Sana: Aur suno... I love you di.
Mahi: I love you too baby. Bye.
Sana: Bye.
Sana turned around to see Sid still standing in the same position looking at her intensely. He looked away as she came forward, clearing his throat.
Sana: Sorry.... Vo Mahi di aise he pareshaan hoti hai. Tujhe disturb ho gaya.... Vo...
Sid: Dinner kiya tune??
Sana: Nahi..... Mann nhi hai.... Dekhti hu.....
Sid: Chal neeche restaurant me chal ke khaate hai.
Sana: Nahi.... Mai.....
Sid: I promise I will behave myself. I will keep my temper to myself.
Sana: I don't think this is right thing to do Siddharth...
Sid: Thek hai koi baat nhi.
He turned to leave.
Sana: Siddharth...... Ruk.....Chal chalte hai.
Sid nodded. Sana took her mobile and keys and they left the room. They were sitting in the quite corner of the restaurant. The music was soft and romantic. Sana felt a tingling sensation when Sid looked at her a little longer then necessary and Sid's heart skipped a beat when she went red under his gaze. Sid picked the menu card kept on the table and offered it to Sana.
Sid: Dekh kya khana hai.
Sana: Nahi. Tu order kar.
    This how it had been in the past to. She had never ordered, but had asked him to do so.
Sid: Sana kabhi to khud order kiya kar apne liye.
Sana: Nahi tu he kar de. Tujhe to pata hai mujhe kya chahiye.
Sid looked up at her when she said that.
Sid: Kya chahiye tujhe Sana??
Sana: Tu jaanta hai.
    Their eyes locked but the waiter came to take their order and the momentum was broken. He ordered minestrone soup and Pasta Al Pesto, both Sana's favorites. And he ordered Paneer Makhani and roti for himself.
Sana: Seriously Siddharth Paneer Makhani?? Yaha bhi??
Sid: Of course. Mujhe tu roz khila de. Mai roz kha sakta hu.
Sana: Pagal hai tu.
Sid: Isme pagal kya hai?? Are mai do saal pehle Nigeria gaya tha. Bahot din ho gaye the maine paneer Makhani khaayi nhi the. Itni craving ho rahi the. Aur vaha hotel me bhi aisi proper Indian style ke nhi mil paa rahi the. Ek din na mujhe ek indian fan mil gaya. Usne mujse autograph manga to maine kaha ke autograph to Mai de du, par kyu tu mujhe hamare indian style wali paneer Makhani banakar laa sakta hai ghar se?? Usne kaha ke uski mummy bahot acchi banati hai aur usne mujhe apne ghar invite kiya. Trust me, mai iss paneer Makhani ke chakkar me ek fan ke ghar khaane chala gaya.
Sana: Oh my God....
Sid: Aur sach me uss aunty ne itni acchi banai the. Uske baad mai do baar aur chala gaya unke ghar. Vo logo ne bahot kuch offer kiya maine kaha bass paneer Makhani aur roti khila do.
Sana: Aunty bhi bahot accha banati hogi na??
Sid: Maa ki to baat he alag hai. In fact Maa sabhi khaana accha banati hai. Bahar tha na to Mai bas teen cheezo ke liye tarsa. Maa, Maa ke hath ka khana aur tere....
    Sid stopped and Sana's smile disappeared. She looked away and gulped water from the glass kept nearby. Sid to looked away. He then ran his fingers to his hair and face. Sana looked at his gesture. The waiter came with Sana's soup. He took it from the waiter and started cooling it by stirring the spoon in the bowl and blowing in it. He had done this a few times for her. Tears started forming at the back of Sana's eyes. She gulp some more water as to control her emotions.
Sid: Lo piyo....
He looked up and a tear dropped from Sana's eye. He moved forward and whipped it from her cheek. He gave her a smile and she smiled back. She then drank a few sip.
Sana: Tu bhi taste kar. Accha hai.
Sid: Nahi tu pi.
    She brought the spoon to his mouth and he drank from it.
Sid: Hmm accha hai. Pi ab.
    Sana started drinking her soup and Sid's dish arrived. It brought a broad smile on his face. She giggled. He looked up. Why does her giggle affect him so much?? His brain did not answer because he was too furious with Sid as he has been listening too much to his heart lately and ignoring his brain. His heart gave him a flying kiss.
Sana: Vo mere bete ko bhi paneer Makhani bahot pasand hai.
    Sana bit her tongue. She should not have brought Zoro in the conversation, scolded her now angry brain. Do whatever you wish and bear the consequences, it told her.
Sid: Accha?? Bahot pyara beta hai tera. You have raised him well.
    Sana felt her heart beating faster. Is she crazy?? Don't talk anything personal with him. Be as formal as you should.
Sid: Tere jaisa dekhta hai. Par uski aakhee....
Sana: Aaaa....Tu khaa na. Tera favorite paneer thanda ho raha hai.
Sid: Ohhh. Haa. Tu taste karegi??
Sana: Nahi. Nahi...
    Sid broke the piece of roti and paneer and brought it to Sana's mouth.
Sid: Ab meri baari.
   Sana ate from his hand and smiled.
Sid: Accha hai na??
Sana: Hmmm.
    Their eyes met and the memories from the past came rushing to them. They ate the food mostly in silence. Sid insisted that she finish her pasta. But Sana denied and left a bit as she was full.There was an terrace adjacent to the restaurant. Sid and Sana went and sat on the bench next to each other. Cool breeze giving them a soothing feel. A full moon illuminated the terrace. There were some lanterns too dangling in a corner. It was just beautiful. Sana's hands were on the bench and Sid had laid one hand on the back of the seat.
Sid: Kitna dino baad mai aise kisi ke sath baita hu. This is feeling so good.
Sana: Siddharth......
Sid: Bol
Sana: Tune shaadi kyu nhi ki??
Sid: Teri iss baat pe na Sana mujhe gussa bhi aa raha hai aur hasi bhi. To aaj mera mood bahot accha hai isliye hass leta hu. Gussa kisi aur din kar lunga.
Sana: Thank God.
    Sid looked at her and chuckled. He then become sober.
Sana: Kya hua??
Sid: You are so beautiful...
    Her face turned pink and Sid laughed out loud.
Sid: Tu abhi bhi vaisi he sharmati hai.
Sana: Mai kaha sharma rahi hu.
Sid: Nahi??
Sana: Nahi.
Sid: Sana ek baat puchu?? Mujhe sach sach jawab degi??
Sana: Siddharth usse pehle yeh bata kya tu mujhpe bharosa karta hai??
Sid: Nahi.
Sana: To fir mat puch. Kyuki agar Mai sach bolu ya jhut tujhse to yakin he nhi hoga na?? To tere puchne aur mere batane ka koi fayda nhi.
   There was a silence between them for a long time.
Sana: Bahot raat ho gayi hai. Mai chalti hu. Good night.
    She got up and started walking towards the corridor which led to the lift.
Sid: Tune apne bete ka naam Zoro kyu rakha??
    Sana stopped in the track. She had no answer. She turned around and looked at him.
Sana: Siddharth....
Sid: Nahi rehne de. Jawaab mat de. Shayad mujhe tera jawaab na pasand aaye.
    He too got up and walked toward her.
Sid : Come I will walk you to your room.
    And they both walked towards the lift in silence. Sana was watching him. There was sadness on his face. She knew they both had decided on this name Zoro. Knowing she had borne a child from other man and named him Zoro must be hurting him so much. She very well knew whatever she had done to him must be hurting him. Period. There was no other explanation to it. They reached the room and Sana opened the door. She looked up at him. He was lost in thoughts.
Sana: Good night Siddharth.
   He nodded.
Sid: Goodnight.
   He turned and started walking towards his room.
Sana: Siddharth....
    Sid turned to her and raised his eyebrows. He saw tears forming in her eyes. There was helplessness in her eyes. She did not knew how the next day will be for both of them.
Sana: Siddharth kya tu mujhe hug kar sakta hai please??
   Sid was surprised by her request. He wanted to do much much more then that. So he feared hugging her. He thought he may loose control and end up doing what is not right.
Sid: Sana...... Mai.....
Sana: Please Siddharth...... Please...... Bass ek baar...
    Sid rushed to her and pulled her in his arms holding her tight against him. She laid her head on his chest and closed her eyes feeling his warm body against hers. He rested his head on hers. He could die for this. He could die for her. She is so soft. Her fragrance intoxicating him. She is like a drug to him. He loves her. What??? No no no. He doesn't love her. He hates her and he should continue hating her. She is someone elses. She is a married woman with a child. Don't fall into her trap. Leave. Push her away from you and leave. Just a little while please. Let me feel her for one last time. Please. No I said push her. She is too dangerous for your sanity. Move behind. Move.. And then his brain won the battle with his heart.

You Never Asked  (Completed) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें