pt | 24

Yoongi had to go to Japan for his business. As his secretary, I also went with him. We stayed in one of the hotels he owned in Tokyo. He insisted that we'd just stay in on room so I agreed.

The room we stayed is the room that reserved for Yoongi if he'll visit. So, it has a very welcoming living room, one master's bedroom and two rooms for guests with bathroom that attached to every room.

After having dinner, we settled to rest. I stayed in one of the guest's room. I had a shower and unpack my things when I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in."

The door opened and Yoongi entered. He raised a brow at me and crossed his arms.

"Going to sleep already?"

"Later. I'll just unpack my things," I mumbled.

"We won't stay here for long. I'll just have a meeting tomorrow and we'll go back to Seoul the next day," he said.

I stared at him and huffed. I slowly returned my things back to my bag as he chuckled. As I was done, he held my hand and leaded to the living room.

"It's so cold, why don't you go wear a hoodie, hmm?" I said as we sat on the couch.

He just shrugged and cuddled me. I giggled as he burried his face on the crock of my neck.

"I like your warm more than a hoodie," he mumbled.

I snaked my arms around his turso and felt relief. After few minutes, he pulled away and kissed my forehead.

"Go take a jacket, we'll go to somewhere peaceful," he said.

I raised a brow at him, "It's already dark outside."

"Exactly, now go."

I shrugged and went to my room. I grabbed a jacket and went back to the living room. Yoongi was already there.

We went out and hopped in his car and drove away. I stared outside the window to the lights of the city. My brows arched as I saw no more lights. Yoongi stopped the car and stepped out. He opened the door for me and I got out.

Chilling wind hit my body. I closed my eyes and inhaled. I opened my eyes and caught Yoongi's stare. He smiled and we climbed to the roof of his car.

I snuggled close to him as he wrapped his arms around me. Comfortable silence filled the place. He pulled away and climbed down. As he went back to my side, he was holding a guitar. I smiled as he positioned it so that he could play.

"I never thought you played instruments," I uttered out.

"I can also play piano," he said and played the guitar.

I stared at him as his hand went busy pressing and playing the strings. I smiled and closed my eyes and listened to the sound.

"This song is for you, my baby. Hope you'll like it," he said.

I opened my eyes and smiled at him, amused. He winked playfully and played. With his deep voice, he sang...

|·*Unbreakable by: Westlife|

Took my hand,
Touched my heart,
Held me close,
You were always there.

By my side,
Night and day,
Through it all,
Baby, come what may.

Swept away on the wave of emotion,
Oh, we're caught in the eye of the storm.
And when ever you smile,
I can hardly believe that you're mine...

Believe that you're mine.

This love is unbreakable,
It's unmistakable.
And each time I look in your eyes,
I know why.

This love is untouchable,
A feeling my heart just can't deny.
Each time I look in your eyes,
Oh, baby, I know why.

This love is unbreakable...

Shared the laughter,
Shared the tears,
We both know,
We'll go on from here.

'Cause together,
We are strong,
In my arms,
That's where you belong.

I've been touched by the hands of an Angel,
I've been blessed by the power of love,
And whenever you smile,
I can hardly believe that you're mine...

This love is unbreakable,
It's unmistakable.
And each time I look in your eyes,
I know why.

This love is untouchable,
A feeling my heart just can't deny.
Each time you whisper my name,
Oh, baby, I know why.

This love is unbreakable,
Through fire and flame.
When all this is over,
Our love still remain...

This love is unbreakable,
It's unmistakable.
And each time I look in your eyes,
I know why.

This love is untouchable,
A feeling my heart just can't deny.
Each time you whisper my name,
Oh, baby, I know why.
Each time I look in your eyes,
Oh, baby, I know why...

This love is unbreakable...

···

I blinked my eyes, amused. My feelings overwhelmed as the song ended. I bit my lip in order not to tremble.

Yoongi smiled at me, "Our love is unbreakable, right?"

I nodded my head and exhaled, "Of course."

He leaned closer to me and kissed my lips. He sat back across me and played the guitar again. I moved closer to him, wrapped my arms around him and placed my head on his shoulder. He smiled and placed a soft kiss on my forehead.

"Hope I can also hear you sing while playing piano," I whispered.

He turned to look at me and I stared at him too, placed my chin on his shoulder with our faces inches apart. He smiled sweetly and nodded.

"Of course, I'll play for you even for eternity as long as I keep that smile on your face."

Silence...

"How much do you love me?" I suddenly asked.

He played with the guitar as if he didn't heard me. I furrowed my brows at him and slightly pulled away. He seemed concentrate so I just sighed.

"Wider than the universe,
Deeper than the ocean,
Higher than the sky,
I love you more than any,
Hope you also feel same towards me."

I turned my gaze at him and grinned. He placed the guitar to the side and pulled me closer. He kissed my forehead and held me so tight.

"My feelings towards you is everlasting. I'll give you everything, Y/N. Even my own life."

*.*.*.*.~

Shatap! I love Westlife. Their songs are my soul.