pt | 05

I stretched myself from my seat and piled the papers on my desk. I went to Yoongi's office to give him the reports. I knocked three times on the glass door and heard him saying 'come in'. Addition, in a lazy tone.

I went inside and straight to his table. I put the folders down.

"Here's the reports, Mr. Min. The presentation went well. The request for collaboration was successfully accepted by the Park's Enterprices. Your schedule are very full. You'll be having a meeting with Mr. Kim, Mr. Park and Mr. Jung later in a restaurant in this address, 8 in the evening," I straightly said.

"Hey, what's the rush?" He furrowed his brows as he examined the file.

"I want to leave early because I want to sleep. You made me work for 3 days straight without a break, thank you."

He glanced up at me with 'what did ya said' expression.

"I told you to sleep early and have some rest but you insisted to finish your works and now, you're blaming me?"

"Yes, because you, being a lazy ass just sleep all day in your room, cuddling those shitty pillows and not even asked me if I want help."

"You finished your studies to work. Why's it my fault?"

I just rolled my eyes at him.

"If you might forget the things I've just told you, I sent you a text containing all your schedules later. Can I leave now?"

He shook his head, "No. You're my secretary and you'll come with me wherever I go. Because if something happened to me, I'll be blaming you."

"If I'm the one to blame, I'll stab your chest then," I smiled.

"No, don't do that. I don't want you to get hurt," he said dramatically.

I scoffed, "And why would I get hurt?"

"Because you're living in my chest," he winked.

I rolled my eyes and sighed at him.

"Tch! Whatever."

I dashed out from his office and I heard him laugh. I covered my red cheeks and went to my desk.

*^.^*

"Y/N," Hyensa called out.

I glanced up at her, "Yes?"

"I went to your house and you're not there. Where were you?"

I gulped, "I'll tell you."

I dragged her out of the building to the cafe across the street. We took our seats and ordered something.

She was wearing a confused expression.

"Now, tell me," she said.

I closed my eyes as I inhaled, "I'm in a worst situation."

"Why?"

I told her everything. Her expression changed into shock and covered her mouth. She squealed and excitedly shook the hell out of me. A wide grin was flastered on her face.

"Oh my gosh, girl. You have the crown! Waah! It's the greatest Min Yoongi, GREATEST MIN YOONGI! What the fuck? Oh my gosh! You're so lucky," she exclaimed, gaining all the attention inside the cafe.

I rubbed my temple, "I'm not lucky, Hyen. This situation is terrible. Mrs. Min is very kind and guilt hammered my heart. And who's great? That Yoongi? No! He is not. He is the very grumpy, moody, and annoying man I ever knew existed."