Chapter Twenty-One

I drifted off into a well-needed sleep in Jack's arms. I knew I had to let him go one day because it wasn't right that he felt like was always in second. I knew I was only dreaming it but part of it has to be true. Dreams are a lot stronger than you think they are. Reality meets fantasy and we are nothing but creatures in a fantasy story for humans. But this was me not wanting to hurt him anymore. The breaks had squealed which woke me up before the passenger side had opened and Vincent was there. "Here go lay with him, you'll heal a little faster and my shoulder is falling asleep," Jack suggested. I looked at Vincent and he nodded before he removed his arms and now I was in the crack of his neck and it was just what I needed to ignore my growing face pains. His arms held me and slowly throbbing skin made it that much more tolerable. I was awake just relaxing. "So who was better Clary or me?" I asked which earned me a growl and Jack to laugh almost swerving. "I am not going to live that down am I?" He asked. "I will let it go if you tell me." I snuggled into him more and slowly stared up just admiring his dimples. "I mean she likes talking unlike you." Jack had erupted into laughter once again and I bit on Vincent's arm for that. "Yeah well sorry, I don't like to talk while I am trying to get off. Makes it awkward. Like you need to narrate before you dominate." Which resulted in more laughing. "I mean if you want to call me out for not talking. Why don't we talk about you talking? Oh, I want you to beg for it. Tell me who I am before I choke the life out of you." I think Jack is just about to piss his pants. "Well let's talk about how you want to kiss after you give head. If I wanted to taste my own dick I'd remove my lower ribs and do it myself." Vincent continued. "Yeah, well we're wolves. We lick our own junk in wolf form to keep clean. You want to talk about how dirty you are but won't kiss me. Don't worry Jack makes up where you lack." I can hear Jack just trying to find air and keep us from laughing. It was nice we can talk about this. We picked at each other more and just continued to laugh it out.

"So we've been driving for hours and you haven't told us where we were going yet." Which then reminded me of what I had never said. "Well let me drive because I only know by memory, not direction." Jack had pulled to the side of the road where he got out and got into the back. I hopped in the driver's seat. And then looked at them. "Oh no she has that look in her eye. You better buckle up." Jack stated. "I like to get places fast. Sorry, you're as slow as they come." I put the SUV in drive and we were off. I knew that if I was wrong and I can't find Drew or his mother we'd have a huge war upon us that I wasn't ready for. If anything I was terrified. We knew she'd do everything in her power to make sure we suffer. Me more than anyone. Stop after stop for gas and food. We finally were halfway there. I looked over to see that they were both finally asleep together. Vincent was a true Alpha and that makes it more exciting. But with an Alpha means we can have a pack one day. I missed being in a pack. Being able to communicate with one another and not have to guess everything was the best thing. But one thing that I cannot get off my mind. Could they both be the father of Ryn? How would that even work? I mean I know we're wolves and it's possible and I slept with both of them. But is it likely?

Morning came around and I pulled down the road my instincts took me. The same guards I saw were there. I pulled up and rolled my window down. "This is a private kingdom, you need to turn around." The guard said. "I am here for Drew. Just tell him it's Athena and he will know it's me." He looked at me curiously before he nodded his head and went into a mind-link. Jack and Vincent were still asleep at this moment but after ten minutes or so I saw someone running up. Drew. Drew freaking Steele. He ran up before wrapping me in his arms and lifting me up. "Athena freaking Sadar. I can't believe it is you." And with that Jack and Vincent were suddenly out the door and right on my ass. "Looks like you brought your groupies,'' he joked." I heard growling from behind me. "This is Drew. His mom is the Ancient Luna. Hybrid. Older than most."