Chapter Ten

He just looked at me in shock wondering what is going through my demented mind. "Are you asking me to sleep with her? To cave in to her desires?" He started chewing on his lip waiting on my response. "Okay, it sounds completely insane I get it. But what if we made it seem like she has the upper hand. Ravish her every now and then. Get her to trust you. The only way to get information out of her is to make her completely vulnerable. This is where you can find more and more info. You're a very easy person to fall for and just like that, we take her from the inside out. Jack knows a witch and I think I know what to do. Give me your phone." He reached in his pocket and handed it to me. I quickly dialed Jack. "Vin, what's up?" His voice made its presence. "Can you come back please?" He let out a sigh. "You're lucky I hadn't left just yet. But why?" He asked. "Because I just came up with a brilliant plan and you have the resources for it. Just please hurry back." I hung up the phone and enjoyed the little time I had left with Vincent. "So what's circling around your head that has you all riled up?" I let out a laugh. "Just wait until he is here. Until then let me show you how I work a stripper pole." I stood up from his lap and made my way over to the pole again. We both joked and laugh until the door opened and he had locked the door behind him. "Hey, so what's the plan?" He asked. "So you know a witch? Does she mess with black magic at all?" Now both men had attention on me like I have lost my mind. "I don't know, I'd have to ask her why?" I couldn't stop the smile that laid on my face because this plan was genius. "I don't care what you have to do but the only way to get this to all stop is by bringing someone back from the dead or finding this person." Leaving a trail of questions for them to go along with it. "And who exactly are you wanting to bring back or find?" Jack asked. I know I was dramatic but I let them suffer for a few seconds. "I think it's time we find her mate. We all know she was weak for him the way I was for Vincent. She wants Vincent and if he agrees then he will go along with it making her think that she has taken everything from me. And boom her mate."

And now they were looking at me like I have officially gone insane. Yeah, maybe I was but it was a good plan. "You do realize this plan of yours is stupid right?" Jack blurted out. Which earned him a shove. "Yeah, well you're not the one who is being whored out for pissing her off. Unless you got another plan then this is what we are going with. Understood?" I could talk to him like that since there weren't any more titles. "You want Vin to have a sexual relationship with the Goddess until I can probably get this witch to do something. And what if Athena fails? What if this is all for nothing and things get worse?" That was something I never thought of because I wasn't thinking about myself. I was thinking about everyone around me. I wanted people to be free and not have to suffer because of me. I walked over to the pole and just held onto it. "It's a risk I am taking. I don't care about myself. Because whether we don't do anything or things get worse then I am in a worse situation than I already am in." I turned around to where I was facing them now. "I just can't sit back and see the mess that I created. But you both have it so well and here I am basically drooling over a candy bar. I just can't do this anymore. Not having control." I looked at the clock and noticed that my shift was coming to an end soon. "I have to go back to my barely a room soon. Listen, if you both don't want to do this. Fine. I give up. Just don't come to see me anymore so I can get used to my newfound life." I reached for the door. "Athena." I heard Vincent say but I just walked out.

I started heading for the exit before I was stopped. "Athena, you aren't leaving just yet." I stopped in my tracks and noticed one of the warriors standing there. He had a smirk on his face. "I think it's time for my dance before you leave." I looked past him and saw both Jack and Vincent standing there just staring. "Alright, let's go." I reached for his hand and led him back to the rooms, cutting through them. I knew they were restraining themselves from stopping but Jack kept them still. And just like that, I was in the room with the warrior who took a seat on the couch as I made my way over to him and put my game face on. I walked over to him seductively before spreading his legs and dropping to my knees. "You seem a little stressed," I said. I knew how to get a man excited. "Yeah, you can say that." I rocked my hips until my hands were on his knees and I was bent over. I turned around and balanced myself on his thighs. I felt a sharp pain as he grabbed hold of my hair and ripped it out making me scream in pain. "You think I want anything from a dirty bitch like you. I had to say bye to my family because you couldn't take one for the team. Now I am stuck here because of you." He threw me off the floor, stood up, and kicked me in my ribs until I felt ribs break. He grabbed my hair again and slammed my face on the ground that made me blackout for a few seconds. And once I came to be, he was gone. I sobbed as I felt my wolf trying to heal itself. Struggling to lift me up. I used the couch arm to lift myself up. Great, enemies.