"I will consider it." Ameris nodded. "Is Dionysus still around?"

The centaur nodded. "Yes, and while I know you have a ... rocky relationship with the Olympians, I plead with you not to cause a scene with him or any of the other Olympians that come by to the camp."

Rocky barely described their relationship, but she let it pass.

"I'm afraid I cannot make any promises," Ameris stated.

"I figured." Chiron sighed again. "I'll set up the spare cabin for you."

"Thank you," Ameris told him.

He trotted back out of the big house while she stood up, exiting the cabin as well and scanning the other cabins around her. Despite it being night, she could still see everything clearly, and she realised there hadn't been any drastic changes, more so just renovations of the cabins.

Ameris didn't have to wait long for Chiron to return, and she noticed he had a female demigod with him.

"The spare cabin is all set," he informed her before gesturing to the girl beside him. "Katie here can lead you there."

"Thank you." Ameris nodded to him, who smiled in response before leaving her alone with the young demigod, who seemed to be around fourteen or fifteen.

"Hi," Katie greeted, flashing her a kind smile. "Follow me."

"Hi," Ameris replied, nodding before walking beside her.

It was quiet between them for a few moments before Katie finally spoke again. "So, are you a demigod?"

"Yes, I am," Ameris answered.

"Cool. I'm a daughter of Demeter," she told her.

"The goddess of harvest and agriculture," Ameris said.

Katie nodded. "Yep."

"And ... we're here," the daughter of Demeter revealed, gesturing to the cabin they stopped in front of.

It wasn't as big as the other cabins, but it was still nice.

"Well, I'll leave you to it. If you need anything, you can come find me," Katie told her. "It was nice meeting you ..."

"Ameris," the hybrid told her.

Katie grinned. "Ameris, cool. Bye!"

Ameris watched the young demigod leave before making her way inside the cabin. She found herself walking straight towards the bed and collapsed onto it as tiredness and sleep consumed her.

And it didn't seem long until the early morning light soon assaulted the dark-haired female's eyes which slowly blinked open with a groan. Despite wanting to tuck herself inside the warm blanket, she forced herself out of bed.

Ameris decided to take a shower and change into a new pair of clothes instead of staying in the same ones. Fortunately for her, the little wounds that had been inflicted on her from last night's fight had healed from the water.

Ameris then headed out and found Chiron waiting for her by the porch before walking beside her towards the dining pavilion where most of the demigods were already seated alongside Dionysus, hearing the demigods passing by murmuring with one another about who she was.

While Dionysus almost spat out the diet coke he was sipping on when he caught sight of Ameris walking towards him beside the centaur.

"Dionysus," Ameris greeted coldly as she watched the wine god cough.

"Adarlan," Dionysus glared at her. "What are you doing here? I thought you were dead."

Ameris levelled him with a fiery glare. "You and I both wished that was true but reality's disappointing."