freaks - part 2

contains manga spoilers!
mikasa x fem reader

freaks. part 2

no ones pov

the day has come. the day mikasa didn't want. the day y/n's death is agreed to. of course a few weren't so certain to do this but it was the only mercy to save humanity. at this exact moment the world was destroyed by titans. titans who were controlled by zeke and ymir. perhaps even y/n. y/n had the chance to free ymir. now the woman took orders from y/n and no longer royal blood individuals.

on the other hand, the others were clueless. there's no other choice but to kill y/n. she has become something that she hated the most. mikasa wasn't certain of this discussion. she had no right to argue with them, it was y/n or the world. she was disgusted with herself for not defending her lover, she held tears as she heard the words come from jean.

after the world went into crumbles. more people died. more people turned into titans, her own friends turned into monsters, and others turned weak. reiner and annie were completely weak as of now, fighting for their life. mikasa decided to ignore everything as of now, her head was pounding. she felt pain, her eyes harshly shut to ignore the pain and blacked out.

mikasa slowly opened her eyes, hands were on her shoulder as someone gently shook her. a familiar voice called her name, "mikasa. get up." at this point mikasa eyes were wide open, enough for her to see clearly. "you'll catch a cold." the voice was heard again. "y/n...huh? when. did i fall asleep?" mikasa quietly spoke, she was with y/n. once again. was this a somewhat dream? "you must've been really tired.." y/n chuckled, she collected a few woods from the forest. she gently laid them on a log. "let's rest today. we caught a big fish.." she gave mikasa a gente smile that soon turned into a gasp. "mikasa, why are you crying?" unknowingly mikasa felt tears run through her cheeks. happy tears somehow. "i'm not sure if i'm supposed to be here."

y/n face went a bit serious, confusingly she answered, "well. we can't do anything about it. since we abandoned everything and ran away like this." mikasa's eyes widen, "it's been two months since the war against marley ended.. they'll invade paradis soon.." as y/n spoke about what's been going on, mikasa stood up from her chair, the two ladies chest to chest. y/n voice was serious. her wish of wanting mikasa to forget her when her death comes. "please mikasa. forget about me." y/n spoke.

"sorry. i can't. i'm going to kill y/n." mikasa spoke quietly, levi eyes widen. he was surprised. he knew her feelings towards the young girl but him hearing those words were too unbelievable. "I am strong. stronger than anyone. I will kill her." mikasa continued.

the black haired girl made a run for y/n's strange titan. she used her own blade to crush the woman's teeth. as she made herself inside of the titan, she saw her prey. y/n on the other hand was different, her body was no where found, the only thing that held her head was her own spine. mikasa quickly lift her blade aiming for y/n. it was time to end her.

y/n slowly lift her head up directly towards mikasa. her normal face was like if she didn't care about death. her long hair covered half of her face but there was enough evidence to prove mikasa that she was okay with death. somehow the dream went back to reality, "see you soon, y/n." mikasa hands held y/n's head, she lifted it up. soon her lips were attached to y/n. y/n eyes were closed, who knows if she was dead by now. the peak mikasa gave to y/n showed her feelings towards the other. she loved her and always will.

request from @01AceKim
happy bday! i hope you enjoyed this. it's a bit short and not that romantic but i tried to continue it like the manga!
word count: 706