oblivion - reiner x reader x porco

oblivion

no ones pov

y/n. the most powerful women in history. the only women who can control titans. she can create and destroy. her power was discovered after eren's titan ability was found. she lived in Eldia. she was an eldian after all. although she belonged there, people found her as a monster. others blamed her on how the world turned out to be. some people found her as a god and considered her the new 'ymir.'

her past and power was a mystery. no one knew anything about her. she worked with the survey crops, she never told her commander or anyone about her life. "it's unnecessary." y/n would say. she'd repeat the same words with the same questions. one person she was close to was reiner. the truth is, they were secretly having a love between one another. they were basically dating.

after the disastrous, erwins death, people dying, and other injured. y/n was taken by zeke and reiner. there was no other choice for zeke but to take the women. she was useful, very useful.

the four years in marley were different. originally, people hated her. but after they realized her power, she was a goddess. they completely ignored where she came from. y/n somewhat liked it, no one hated her. no one tried to kill her, however there were a few times she was threatened by some men who worked with the titan shifters but later on they put their trust on her.

she didn't hate anyone. in fact, she had no feelings towards anyone, she didn't feel fondness towards anyone or hate. there was a point where she broke up with reiner because she felt betrayed somehow. he was the main reason she felt this way now.

here we are now. two men slightly in love with the god. it was quite obvious, y/n noticed it since day one. her feelings were standard towards the boys. her mind was mainly focused on her power and her future.

the festival day has appeared. food stands were everywhere, the place was decorated nicely. children ran towards the sweats area. people were having fun. y/n wasn't thinking of wasting her time on having fun. she decided to read however her quiet time was interrupted by the four warriors. gabi, falco, zofia, and udo begged y/n to join the festival with them. after begs and begs y/n gave up and joined with them. funny she thought. they used to hate her and now they particularly love her.

as the five of them walked through the beautiful smell of foods and sweats they found the others. pieck waving at the five with her pretty smile and the other two males slightly reddening. they both looked away and slightly waved towards y/n. y/n chuckled and walked towards the pair. she greeted the beautiful lady and the other two with a simple 'hello.' she was a bit annoyed with the two trying to get her love but at the same time she loved the attention they would give her.

y/n is a very beautiful lady, she was beautiful as pieck so they would get lots of attention. after all, they were the only women working for marley. gabi rolled her eyes as she glared at her cousin, "so dumb." she quietly said. about a minute or two, she smirked at her 'amazing' thought. "wow.. reiner. you look very handsome today! be careful the ladies might take you away from someone!" her eyes looked back to back towards y/n and reiner. reiner face was already red, he felt humiliated. "maybe gabi helping me wasn't a good idea." he thought. y/n eyes glared at gabi, she was a bit confused on her stranger behavior therefore she ignored her off behavior. falco chuckled at the two and tapped porco's shoulder. porco looked down at the child and hummed. "you should compliment her!" porco slightly blushes harder, he nodded and walked towards y/n.

the male quietly called y/n's name, "y-y/n.." y/n tilted her head towards porco as a sign that she's listening. "you look..you look very beautiful..today!" the last words were a bit loud somehow. he was a different person towards y/n for some reason and a very VERY shy guy. pieck chuckled at the males voice, on the other hand y/n thought it was quite adorable but she was genuinely used to these compliments. anyhow, she took the compliment and smiled gently, "thank you..porco. you look amazing too." gabi frowned, somehow falco and porco were winning y/n. she looked back at her cousin and harshly stepped on his toe. "hey!" he sighed, "you really need to talk to her before porco takes her!" she quietly yelled.

zofia and udo crossed their arms and listened to their conversation. it was a nice entertainment for them. the group decided to get some food. unlucky for the male adults, the others didn't bring their wallets. both looked at each other and then towards y/n. they both shouted at the same time, "I'LL PAY!!!" gabi smirked a bit, "it looks like reiner will pay instead!" her eyes moved towards y/n once again. "I guess so.." was her response. porco groaned at how annoying this competition truly was.

as the rest ordered their desert, reiner looked at y/n. "w..would you like anything y/n?" y/n tilted her head and smiled, "i'll get a bit of chocolate ice cream please." this was genuinely the first time y/n smiled at reiner. ever since their break up, he would receive dark glares and dry words from her. his lips made themselves to a soft smile. y/n thanked the owner of the food and walked towards the wooden table where the group was sitting on. "thank you reiner." reiner hummed too embarrassed to say anything else. on the other hand, falco wasn't too worried. he had a plan. a big one. porco twitched his eyes at the sight of the other two talking.

after reiner succeeded, the group determined to head towards other stands which had beautiful objects. jewelry, toys, home supplies and the list could go on. the two ladies head towards the jewelry, pieck giggled at y/n's sight, "w-what..?" y/n asked, "nothin. you seem flustered. is it reiner? orrrrr. poco?" she continued to giggle and y/n rolled her eyes. she crossed her arms and sighed, "no! of course not. i'm not interested." pieck completely ignored her words and looked at a specific necklace, "this seems quite lovely. i'll be back. wait for me here y/n!!" she yelled and walked towards a cashier. y/n frowned and stayed at her spot. falco quickly shakes porco to hit his first move, "go go go!" he quietly yelled. porco quickly moved himself to approach  y/n. "y/n.. i have something for you.." he lightly spoke, y/n gasped at the sight of the gift the young male gave her, it was a beautiful bracelet with pearls on it. it seems expensive too expensive in fact.  y/n had to reject somehow, "porco! it's gorgeous! i can not take this, you probably wasted a lot of money. please." porco chuckled regarding the bracelet on y/n's wrist. "please take it y/n." gabi loudly gasped at the gift, she stomped angry towards falco, "what!! how did he even afford that??" falco giggled at his young best friend and shrugged.

reiner signed after paying pieck the fancy necklace, it was a great distraction to get him away from y/n, he admit. the bells around the town rung. it meant the speech of willy. the savior. the group walked around the crowd. gabi and falco gently pushing the two males towards y/n. few redness on their cheeks. about five minutes later the group found empty chairs. zofia and udo next to each other, pieck next to them, gabi next to reiner, reiner next to y/n, y/n next to porco, and porco next to falco. "this will be a long night.." both falco and gabi said to themselves as they sighed.

this request is from @WaywardAngelTina !! i hope you enjoyed it. i'll be doing more request soon!
word count: 1393