The Beach - yelena x reader

The Beach.

Highschool au.
no ones pov

It was a rainy day, the clouds hit the hot sun, the sky was grey with a tint of white. y/n walked slowly, she was heading to school. She went to school early everyday, I guess you could consider her a very caring person who genuinely cares about her education. However, It was cold, she bear the freezing breeze. She slightly tremble as her skirt and hair danced with the wind. Thankfully, she brought her umbrella.

After she got there she quickly headed towards her locker. She opened it and gently hid her umbrella inside. Her eyes trailed towards a pretty pastel envelope. Her eyes widen, she realized today was valentines. How could she remember? She spends most of her time doing homework. She grabbed the envelope and opened it, there was a letter. The handwriting was appealing. A little forced but pretty, she thought.

"Hello y/n..
Why don't you stop doing homework for a day and spend some time with me  today? Don't be boring and accept my request. Meet me in the back of the school. You'll see me standing near a blossom tree.
Your dear, Yelena."

Y/n pulled the note close to her chest. The tint of red on her cheeks were a bit too obvious. Yelena was a very close friend to her. She was popular, cool, chill, she got along with everyone, and she was funny. How could a person like her flirt with y/n so much? A quiet knock on the locker was heard. Strange, usually she was  the only one in the halls considering how she was always early. Her head  slightly moved towards the mysterious person. Her eyes widen after she took a few glance at the figure. It was Yelena.

Yelena imperceptibly smirked. They both made eye contact. The woman was tall. Really tall (if you're the same height as her.. I'm so sorry)  She wasn't like the other girls. She had a different school uniform, instead of a skirt, she wore pants. She was very attractive and as much as y/n hates to admit, she likes her. "So..Are you willing to see me during lunch?" She asked,slightly tilting her head. "Ahh.. Of course I will!" Y/n answered her question. Truth is they were both nervous. It's so obvious they like each other. "Good. I'll see you there then, pretty."

Y/n softly smiled at the sweet nickname. Oh to be as confident as her. Yelena walked towards her class and yes, y/n forgot what time it was so she arrived late to class.

Time skip

It was lunch, all the student were headed towards the cafeteria. The sky was a bit lighter yet there was still wind. Yelena stood near the blossom tree, the beautiful pink tree y/n loved. It was a perfect opportunity to confess to y/n. Yelena was holding a handful of flowers. There was multiple Dahlia. Different colors. Y/n finally arrived, she walked towards Yelena's direction. A few seconds past and both ladies were facing each other. Y/n looked up, "So.. What do you need?" After all the hints Yelena gave to her, this was the only thing she asked?? She chuckled and looked back at her, "No need to act dumb, Y/n. You know why you're here." She present her the beautiful flowers, "See, you've received thousands of hints and so have I. Be my girlfriend, y/n." 

"H-Huh?" Y/n questioned. She was in shock. How could her crush be this bold. Y/n had no reason to reject her so she gently grabbed the flowers, "I guess I'm not a very great actor. I accept your request, Yelena." Yelena slowly leaned towards Y/n, "I guess you're not." She said and softly pressed her lips on y/ns.

Well. I hope you guys like it. I would like to know if you guys are enjoying my short stories. Leaving a vote or comment would really let me know! And that would make me feel so much better about my writing! Anyway byeee, have a nice day 🤍

words: 706