nobody - eren x reader

i recommend reading my new book, eren x reader. it's similar to this. press on my account and you'll find it there.

*There will be a little spoilers. Half of it is made up but some of it has to do with the manga so be aware. If you are sensitive to death, please do not continue reading this book.
Please and thank you.*

Nobody.

Your eyes landed on the gray smokey sky. Your cloak that represented, "The Wings Of Freedom" danced with the breeze. You squeezed your eyes shut as the terrifying screams surrounded your ears. You couldn't do anything to help the people who were injured or in danger. Your only mission was to kill Eren Jaeger to save humanity. You couldn't do such thing, Eren was your friend. You loved him. You two were alike, feelings aside. He was the only one who understood you the most. Your past was like his, you saw your own life crumble in tiny pieces.

There was always regret and guilt. Your eyes opened once again, you looked at the tall male. He was different. He didn't look in such pain or guilt, he was emotionless. He stared at the other side of the walls. Both of you were standing on top of the wall. His eyes then glared at yours. "Y/n?" He questioned, confused on why you were here. Truth is, he betrayed you and the scouts. You dropped your gear, you had no weapon on you anymore. This was to make him trust you.

"Eren.. Listen. Let's talk it out and fix this." You said. There was no words spoken from him, "We could fix this. You've done enough, you got your revenge. There's nothing left to do. I understand, the world is cruel." You proceed. His eyes widened at your words, you were right. He thought. He looked back at the direction he was looking before. You walked closer to him to see what he was so distracted of. Your heart was in pain. Half of the place was destroyed. Who would've thought your own friend has done this.

You had enough of the thoughts. You headed in front of him, "Just stop." You said quietly. He slightly opened his mouth, "You've gone through so much, y/n." You need to rest." His right hand deposit on your chest, "Huh?" You asked with a tint of red, spread across your cheeks. You gasped as you realized what he was about to commit. He softly pushed you forward. There was no need to push you roughly. You were already on the edge of the wall. You attempted to grab on something, his shirt? His hair? Anything. However, it was too late.

Your body dropped from the hard cold wall. You bear with the weight of the air. It pushed your body lower so you could land and die peacefully. Is this death? You thought. Is this really how I'm going to die? What will the others think or do? What will Eren do next. What will he do after? You asked to yourself. Your thoughts ended after your body touched the cold surface. You slowly opened your eyes, you felt nothing. Your bones were probably broken at that moment but your body was numb. Your vision was blurry but it was enough to see Eren looking at you from the wall. You knew this was the end for you, it was too obvious. You closed your eyes once more knowing you'll never wake up again from this hell.

Eren looked away. He cared about you a lot. For goodness sake, he cared about everyone from the scouts. However, he knew you were suffering. From this cruel world, you did go through a lot. To the point where you were like Levi. This one time was the only time you showed emotion towards Eren. After all, this is exactly what you wanted. You wanted to rest and get away from your problems and the world. This was the only way to make it turn real.

This is my first time writing some short stories. I hope you guys like it.
Words: 671