十六 sixteen

𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑 𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐘
sixteen

[3rd person]

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

a few days later, the blisters on her legs had recovered, but there was now a scar. she would cry herself to sleep sometimes, thinking about how ugly it looked and the fight they had. but she wasn't gonna put herself down, not for long.

kenma tried to apologize and contacting her, but she ignored them all and instead focused on building her own self confidence.

a few weeks later when she was out with her brother and oikawa, they bumped into kenma and her other japan team friends at the mall.

hinata and bokuto kept trying to get her to talk to kenma but kamiko refused, not wanting herself to get heartbroken again. but before they could leave, kenma grabbed her wrist in front of everyone and kissed her. kamiko froze, but pushed him away a few seconds later.

"what the fuck ?"

"you wouldn't listen, i didn't know what to do."

"anything but that !"

"i just- i like you a lot okay ? just listen to me."

"... fine."

"i was very distant because she threatend to take down my business if i don't get with her. her father is the one controlling most of the gaming companies in tokyo, i didn't know what to do. and then when they sent me photos of you with oikawa and whoever this attractive man is, i got really self concious and thought maybe you and oikawa are dating !"

he blurted out, causing her brother to smile.

"and i didn't want to get you involved because i was afraid of you getting hurt."

"but that still doesn't mean you could just push me away like that !"

"i know, and i feel really bad for doing it. i just didn't want you to get held back because of me. i'm really sorry for saying those things to you, and burning you ..."

kenma's eyes lowered to her legs covered with the fabric of her long pants, feeling extremely bad for what he did to her.

"doesn't matter, it's just a small scar."

"i know they are better than me and could make you happy, but i really do like you a lot."

kamiko's eyes softened, she knew that no matter what, she would still choose kenma. he made her feel comfortable, helped her through things that nobody else knew, made her more confident in herself and many more.

but that doesn't mean she is just going to get together with him. not so easily, especially not when he doesn't trust her as much as she trusts him. kamiko also wanted to be able to love herself more before she could start to love someone else.

"... i like you too, but i think we should start again from friends since you clearly do not trust me as much as i do to you."

kenma smiled and pulled her close again by her wrist, burrying his head into space between her neck and shoulders, thanking her quietly and promising to himself that he would try harder for the both of them.

▃▃▃▃▃▃ END ▃▃▃▃▃▃

a/n :
i lost motivation half way
through the book so it didnt
turn out the way i wanted
but this is better than the previous
one that i wrote when i was
half dead 🤹🏻‍♀️

also even though im byelingual and english is my second language i suck at both so please dont bash me lmao

also if yall wanna read the smut 😼 its on -S4TORIFY (ily) !! her writing is SUPER GOOD OKAY GO READ IT (but please dont expose your age i know we all dont follow the 18+ shit)

ive also been thinking

i MIGHT stop writing after i finish the gojou book ??? i literally dont have ANY motivation left
(unless some random struck of short-lived motivation & idea appears)

okay
ily <3
thank you for reading
hehe