十 ten

𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑 𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐘
ten

[3rd person]

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"come on ..."

kenma dragged kamiko towards his car, rolling his eyes at why he agreed to had this meet up with the others today.

he couldve stayed at home and played games with her. alone.

"bye kenma !"

hinata shouted from their cab and fell asleep immediately. kenma sighed and opened the passenger door before placing her onto the seat.

"good drinker my ass, look how drunk you are now."

he got into his car and drove towards her house, glancing over at her occasionally. her mouth slightly open, cheeks red from the alcohol and she was mumbling something.

"kenma ..."

kenmas head snapped towards her when he heard her call his name in her sleep.

he watched as she kept mumbling his name and shifting around on her seat. afraid that she would do or say something inappropriate, he took his jacket from the backseat and drapped it over her body.

it may not help much but its better than seeing her do something that he shouldnt see.

"miko ... miko ?"

he tapped her shoulder lightly as he tried waking her, but she brushed him off and frowned in her sleep.

after a few more tries, he had no choice but to carry her up to her apartment.

he was about to bring her up when he realized that he had no idea which floor she lives in, and so, the only thing he can do now is to bring her to his house.

a few minutes later, kenma carried her bridal style out of the his car and towards a spare bedroom.

he thanked the gods that he went for volleyball when he was younger or he wouldnt be able to carry her due to his lack of muscles.

kenma didnt want her to sleep in her clothes that were dirty with vomit from the guys but he didnt want to violate her like that, and so he just left her in her clothes.

rubbing his wet hair using his towel, he creeped quietly into her room after his shower and saw her sleeping peacefully.

smiling a little, he sat down beside her and looked through his phone. drunk spam messages came from their group chat.