十一 eleven

𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑 𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐘
eleven

[3rd person]

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

after playing around in the kitchen and failing to cook anything edible, they decided to get pizza.

kenma randomly picked a movie and the two sat down side by side, sharing a blanket and watched the movie silently.

kamiko glanced over at him, heart going soft at his face. everything about him is so perfect, but her eyes kept lingering on his lips.

he felt her staring and turned slightly, giving her a confused look, she shook her head and turned away shyly.

something mustve took over kenma because he grabbed her face softly and turned her towards him. he leaned forwards and smiled at her, eyes darting from her eyes to her lips.

"why were you staring ?"

"i-i was not !"

"really ?"

he chuckled at her nervousness before leaning in some more.

"you know, youre very cute when youre shy."

"e-eh ?"

his lips hovered right in front of hers and she shut her eyes, afraid and excited about whats going to happen.

just before their lips touched, her phone rang and they jumped. she grabbed her phone and quickly picked it up, not checking who was calling, hoping to distract herself from what has just happened.

kenma took a deep breath and tugged at his hair, shocked that he did what he just did.

he was getting bolder and bolder. this is not something he is used to and yet he acted as if hes done this a million times.

"oh ! oikawa-san ?"

kamikos voice cut him off and he frowned, knowing oikawa is on the other side of the line.

"hmm i think next week's fine ... alright, bye !"

"who was that ?"

"oikawa-san asked if i wanted to hang out next week."

"oh."

"lets continue the movie !"

she sat closer to him and snuggled under their shared blanket, eyes fixated on the colorful tv screen.

kenma clenched his jaw and turned to watch the movie as well, though nothing went into his head. it isnt like him to be jealous.

shes not even his and yet hes so possessive. not knowing what to do, he grabbed his phone and messaged kuroo for help.

-

[asshole]
online

kenma
i need help

asshole
ohoho
its about chibi-chan
isnt it
youre officially a simp

kenma
shut up
anyway
shes going out with
oikawa next week
and im ...
annoyed ?
i know i shouldnt
but like yeah
you get it

asshole
SEE
SIMP

kenma
you gonna help or not

asshole
okay okay
having these feelings is normal
since you have a CRUSH on her
just dont let it become toxic
i mean theyre just going out
as friends right ??

kenma
hes been flirting with her

asshole
then you gotta move
faster than he does
and you know he has his way
with girls
🥸

kenma
so what should i do
???
youre not answering
the question

asshole
just
idk ?!?!
DO I LOOK LIKE
I GET GIRLS
(a/n : yes you do,
thousands in fact)

kenma

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃