五 five

𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑 𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐘
five

[3rd person]

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

her eyes stayed on kenma as she trailed behind him. suddenly feeling embarrassed for all the times she called him 'daddy' and thinking it was a good idea.

"miko, do you want tea ?"

"uh yeah thanks."

kamiko smiled awkwardly at the man in front of her and sat down with the other boys, watching as they turned on the tv and connected their phones to it, just like kenma had instructed.

its not that she is an awkward person, in fact, shes the exact opposite. she just hopes that kenma doesnt find her weird or annoying.

kenma noticed her subtle struggle and smiled slightly, thinking how cute this girl is to himself.

ever since they graduated from high school, kenma had slowly gotten out of his comfort zone and became more outgoing, especially with girls. probably because his job requires him to be more outspoken and also because theyre growing up.

"what do i do ?"

she grabbed onto hinatas arm and leaned towards him, whispering in his ear.

"do what ?"

"do him ! hes so attractive in real life and hes rich i cant believe he agreed to be my sugar daddy ... it was meant to be a joke."

"i dont know whether to feel happy or happy for you." atsumu leaned to them and whispered as well, smirking and wiggling his eyebrows at her.

"come on, its literally a win-win situation ! kenmas a good guy ! and his fingers are ... strong."

"youre disgusting !"

"but we all know its true ! have you seen the man handle the controller like its nothing ? not to mention hes a PRO gamer ... and a setter."

atsumu earned himself a slap on the head from sakusa before slithering away to reconnect his phone.

kenma came back with a pot of tea and set it on the table in front of them, pouring a cup for her.

"hey, wheres ours ?"

"you lot are capable of pouring them yourselves."

kamikos face flushed when the few of them started groaning at kenmas biasness.

"see, told you hes nice ... to you."

"yeah."

she took a sip and admired kenma again as he talked to the others, helping some of them connect.

"im here !"

suddenly, a loud voice boomed across kenmas living room, and a few seconds later kuroo walked in, still in his suit from work. bokuto jumped up to greet him while kenma moved away, trying his best to avoid getting flung onto by both of them.

"say, you must be kenmas miko-chan ?"

kuroo moved to sit beside her, smiling cheekily. kamiko couldnt help but stare at the very attractive men beside her, mouth slightly agape.

"kenmas miko-chan ... ?"

"ignore him, hes crazy."

kenma sat down in front of the tv and turned back to smile at her, which somehow made her feel dizzy. something about kenma is just so attractive to her, not that the others arent.

she stared at kenma again as the guys began playing some multiplayer game.

"you like him dont you ?"

kuroo elbowed her and gave her a smug smiled.

"... no ?"

"please, youre literally burning a hole through his head."

he laughed and leaned backwards onto the couch, sipping on his tea as he waited for her reply.

"i mean i guess ? it has been a few weeks since weve met on [game], and weve been talking everyday since then so ..."

"ive honestly never seen kenma smiling to anyone for their first meeting, much less a girl ... except maybe hinata, so youre special. and even though its our first time meeting in real life, i like you a lot already too."

kuroo continued smiling at her with that smug smile of his and let his arm rest behind her on the back of the couch.

kamiko bit her lower lip slightly and smiled to herself, the tension from before eased as she relaxed a little.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

a/n :
fucking cant wait to shift