七 seven

𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑 𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐘
seven

[3rd person]

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[kenma daddy]
typing ...

kenma daddy
im here

kami
coming !!

-

kamiko fiddled nervously for the first time ever in a long time, this felt like some cute romance anime she loves to watch.

checking her outfit one last time, she locks her apartment door and heads down to the streets where she spots kenma leaning against his red car while scrolling through his phone.

taking a few deep breaths, she walks towards him while taking in his outfit.

kenma must've felt her approaching and looked up, feeling himself flush at the sight of her.

she was wearing something simple yesterday, but today, he could tell she took time to dress herself up and look pretty although its just a simple outfit.

"hey, you look nice." kamiko smiled as she looks up at him.

"you look really good too." he replies and opens the door for her before getting in himself.

the smell of him in his car hit her as she settled down and buckled her seat belt, making her even giddier than she already is.

on the way to shinjuku, their conversations are light and felt natural while the radio played softly in the background.

as they parked, she took out her phone and noticed more than a dozen messages coming from their groupchat.

-

kouuutaro
changed the chats name to VOLLEYBALL CULT

[VOLLEYBALL CULT]
all online

kageyama
i booked the bar
that we usually go to
7 pm till whatever
time you guys want

kouuutaro
OKAY !!

shoyooo
ive called the other
team members too
but hakuba, komori,
yūdai, yaku, kiryu
and heiwajima-sans
have extra training
oh iwa and
oikawa-san are coming too

atsumoo
ugh so many of
them are coming
theyre gonna steal
kami from me >:(

saksa
shes not yours