PISSED OFF- Hawk & Jacob

Y/n walked on her tippy toes in the herd of students trying to find a certain boy. Last night, Miguel texted y/n about what his sensei said to Eli and she was pissed. After leaving several calls and hundreds of text with no response, she gave up deciding to find him the next day and that's what she was doing.

She didn't find Eli but she spotted Miguel and pulled him into the janitors closet. Miguel yelped out of surprise and looked at his kidnapper, "Hey i was gonna see Sam !" He pouted but y/n ignored him and closed the door. She then looked at Miguel who was rubbing his arm out of pain. "Wheres Eli" He was surprised such a small girl had a hard grip.

Miguel looked at his best friend in disbelief and groaned. "Really this is what you ruined my plan for ?" Y/n sent him a glare making the boy cower and shut up. "I really don't know where he is but last time i seen him by the schools entrance" Miguel rushed out surrendering his arms in the air.

Y/n rushed out of the Janitors closet making the mexican boy roll his eyes. "your welcome !" He yelled walking out and caught the students around him to look at him weirdly. Miguel shooed them off and went on a hunt to find sam.

Y/n stopped running as she seen a familiar face in front of her. "Eli, there you are i've been looking everywhere for you" She exclaimed bringing him into a hug. The boy looked confusingly at her and looked towards his tour guide for help. Brent (the tour guide) put his clipboard down and pulled y/n off him giving her a pointed look.

"You have to stop hugging the new kids, it's gonna scare them away" Brent exclaimed making y/n confused at the word new kid. "He's not new, that's eli with new outfit choices ?" She said more of like a question eyeing his outfit out. Eli was wearing a black t-shirt with a purple button up over it and black skinny jeans paired with high top converse.

Brent groaned and hit his head with the clip board repeatedly tired from the lack of sleep. Once he stopped, he put a hand on Eli's shoulder. "This is Jacob not Eli. Jacob Bertrand or do you need me to say it slower for you" Jacob rocked back and forth on his heels still confused by the situation. The actual Eli or well now known as Hawk then strolled around the corner and stopped at the sight of Y/n almost directly in front of a guy who looks like his old self.

"Who the hell are you" Hawk sneered, pulling y/n behind him in a protective manner. Brents jaw dropped and gawked at him. "ou la la" he purred as his gayness was starting to show. Y/n snickered as Brent winked and mimicked a claw towards her.

Jacob smiled confusingly and stuck his hand out. "I'm jacob and i'm new here" Hawk looked at his hand in disgust. "Im hawk" He responded looking him dead into the eye not caring to shake his hand.

Y/n figured he wasn't gonna shake it so she slithered her hand between hawks arm gap and shook it. "I'm y/n, sorry for hugging you" Jacob gave her a charming smile as she peeked her head out. Hawk quickly slapped Jacob's hand away from her making the two frown. Brent stifled a laugh hiding his smile behind the clip board.

"You hugged him" Hawk clenching his fist together as his knuckles go white. "Yes I did cause I thought he was you !" Y/n defended herself and grabbed his hand, calming his nerves down just like how she does when he gets bullied. He turned to the side slightly and looked into her eyes. His face softened suddenly not feeling the urge to kill his doppelgänger or whatever.

Hawks face went cold once he heard Jacob's voice once again . "Soo i'll see you guys around ?" Y/n stepped out from behind and nodded her head at the brunette boy as Hawk shook his head no. "yes" "no" Hawk and Y/n responded at the same time giving each other's glares. Brent clapped his hands and chuckled awkwardly.