CHILDISH BICKER

"Do it little bitch" Y/n pinched Hawk's cheek making him swat her hand away

"No" Hawk rolled his eyes at his girlfriend. "Do it now" "No"

"I hope you jump off a fucking cliff" y/n bluntly said to him. He just squinted his eyes at her and leaned forward. "Right back at ya princess"

The nickname 'princess' was cringe and cheesy to y/n but instead of getting the reaction he wanted, she took him by surprise and launched herself on him.

"Let's jump off a cliff together princess" she repeated his word into his ear.

"You breath is hot" Hawk said pushing her off. Y/n landed on top of the floor with a grunt. "Like me?" she cheekily smiled at him. Hawk shook his head no making her pout. "hey guys" Miguel said popping out of nowhere.

"Where'd you come from?" Y/n asked and Miguel looked at her. "Science and get off the school floor. Thats just ew"

"Why are you on the floor" Tory said from behind Miguel. "Hawk threw me because he's annoying" y/n replied asking Hawk scoff. "She wanted to take pictures with me. Fan behavior much"

"I wanted a decent fucking picture of us" Hawk laughed and teased her. "I guess you won't get one"

Y/n had enough so she launched herself at him once again but Tory grabbed her. "Calm down woman, lets get food. I'm starving" Miguel agreed with her and so did Hawk. "Okay yea let's go"

Hawk grabbed his bag and y/n's. He grabbed her upper arm lightly and dragged her towards the doors. The four snuck off of school campus and walked towards the diner

"One day we'll take a decent photo" y/n grumbled staring up at her boyfriend.

"Quite grumbling babe, you sound creepy"

"You look creepy" she shot back at him. Tory snickered as Miguel bit his lip from laughing. "Shut up with your fried hair"

"Shut up with your big ass forehead" Hawk made an offended face but before he could insult her back Miguel interrupted.

"As much as I love this, we're here". Y/n stuck out her tongue at Hawk and ran inside. Hawk rolled his eyes at her childless but ran after her.

"Sometimes I wonder how they keep up with each other" Miguel said to Tory who's opening the door. "Lady's first" She gestured with her hands. He laughed and walked through the door. "Such a gentleman"

"Move your fat ass over" Y/n said to hawk who's practically sitting on her lap. "Shut up asshole i'm trying to read the menu" Tory and Miguel slid in the booth and shared a look knowing Hawk was doing this to piss her off.

"Ugh" Y/n groaned and pushed hawk off her.

Once they were done eating, they walked back to campus as school wasn't over yet. "We should date" Y/n said turning towards Tory. "Like fuck men, who needs them" she continued as Hawk and Miguel look at her. Tory nods and smirks.

"Fuck men" Tory repeated grabbing her hand. "Excuse me" Hawk said glancing at his girlfriend and his best friend holding hands. "We're here too you know"

"Oh we know, we said men not little boys" Y/n smugly smiled at the pair and pulled tory through the gates.

"Somethings up her ass everyday I swear" Hawk pointed out towards Miguel. "I was thinking the same thing" A stick came flying toward both their heads making them look at the girls.

"Are you like trying to get us caught?" Y/n grabbed a rock tossing it up and down. "Hurry up you slow ass bitches" Tory said.

Miguel climbed through the gate. "We're not slow" Tory rose an eyebrow at him. "You sure about that?"

"Yea i am"

"Alright the winner who wins the race is the fastest" Y/n said holding her arms up in the air between tory and miguel. "Your racing now lets go" Tory and Miguel looked at her and silently agreed, getting into stance.

" 1, 2 , 3 go !" the pair took running off to who knows where and Hawk smirked at y/n. "What up 5 head" she joked to him but he made a confused face.

"What?"

"5 head" she put 5 fingers on her forehead to mimic his forehead. "you don't get it?"

"I swear to god y/n" Y/n laughed loudly making Hawk cover her mouth. "Do you wanna get us caught" he said with a higher voice trying to imitate her voice. "Bitch, at least do my voice good"

"What do you mean, I did amazing. I did it even better then you" Hawk said wrapping his arms around her, pulling her towards the entrance of the school. Before they could reach the door Tory and Miguel came through it panting.

"I won" they both said at the same time. 'That was fast' y/n thought.

They glared at each other. "You lost pussy admit it" Tory said pointing hyper index finger towards Miguel. "No you lost. Your the slow bitch" Miguel pushed her index finger away.

"I know who won" y/n said making them look at her. "Me" she pushed her thumb towards her chest and laughed at their faces.

"You weren't even running liar" Miguel said. Tory agreed with him narrowing her eyes at y/n.

"Oh well anyways schools about to be over so let's just leave" Hawk said glancing at y/n's wrist watch. Tory groaned. "Why the hell did we come back if schools just about to end"

"We didn't check the time dingus" Miguel said tapping his brain making y/n laugh.

Y/n doesn't even know why she has a watch on her wrist in the first place, she just thought 'hey why not just put a watch on your wrist for absolutely no reason' and that's what she did.

"Alrighty lets go to the dojo bitches" y/n walked back wards and the trio followed behind her.