TOO CLINGY?

Jacob pushed y/n's hand off his arm and looked at her. "not right now" he whispered harshly then turned back to Xolo. "sorry" She softly replied and got up to the kitchen. Xolo looked at his best friend in disbelief. "what was that ?" Jacob looked confused and shook his head.

"what was what ?"

"You know that" Xolo gestured to the way he pushed y/n away. He just shrugged having no clue on what he was trying to say. Xolo sighed and leaned back into his seat, " is there something going on between you two ?"

"No...Yea actually She's too clingy. I mean i love her but god serena wasn't even this clingy" Jacob said. He didn't mean it. Even Xolo didn't believe him. He was just grumpy from the lack of sleep and from working so hard that he doesn't know what he's saying.

Xolo sat up and squinted his eyes at his best friend. "Oh my god why the hell are you even comparing her to your ex" Honestly Jacob didn't wanna say anything else so he kept silent making Xolo scoff and go on his phone. "whatever"

What they didn't know was Y/n had been eavesdropping the whole time. She let out a shaky breath and grabbed her belongings. "where are you going ?" Jacob asked her. Peyton and Hannah were watching their friend with worried eyes. "um the car" she mumbled and walked out, closing the door behind her.

"is she okay ?" Hannah asked the Jacob. He shrugged and grabbed his drink, "yea shes just fine i guess". Peyton frowned at his attitude and so did Hannah. "what's your problem ?" Peyton asked him curious. "Nothings wrong. i'm gonna check up on her" Jacob replied and got up.

He went outside and seen y/n leaned against the car on her phone. "hey" Jacob greeted but was met with no response. "i said hey" he said clearly getting upset more and more by the second. Y/n looked up and met his eyes finally deciding to respond. "hey" She glumly responded making him frustrated

"what's your deal" Jacob lightly pushed her phone down. Y/n rolled her eyes and shrugged, "nothing". She pushed past him and went to open the door until a hand caught her wrist. "what the hell" Jacob pulled her and pushed her up against the car but not hard enough to hurt her.

"what's your deal" he slowly repeated himself. Y/n looked into his eyes with tears threatening to spill. "aren't i too clingy ?" Jacob furrowed his eyebrows. "i heard what you said to xolo. Not that quiet by the way" She sneered at him making his face drop.

"look i-"

"no no no and comparing me to your ex ? really jacob" Y/n cut him off. Jacob looked down shamefully and took a few steps giving her space. "i was angry. i say stuff out of anger" he mumbled towards her. She scoffed, "that isn't an excuse to compare me to someone. Especially when that someone is your ex who by the way i'm very insecure about"

Jacob put his hands in his pocket and looked at her with sorrowful eyes. "i'm gonna go home i'll see you there. Be safe" She kissed his cheek even tho she's mad at him and got into her car.

kendal knight....is....something

Y/n walked into her shared apartment with Jacob and kicked off her converse to the side. She ran her fingers threw her hair then made herself a glass of wine. A cold gust of wind blew throughout the place making her shiver and sit down on the floor, against the fridge.

A jingle of keys was heard from the door making her turn her head seeing Jacob walk in with a bag in his hand. Y/n trailed her eyes back to the floor as he placed the bag of treats on the counter. Jacob sighed and grabbed the alcohol beverage out of her hand ignoring the complaints of his girlfriend and pulled her up to her feet

She pouted and leaned against the fridge as he rested his arms on her waist. "Look, i'm sorry okay. I love you with all my heart. It was wrong of me to compare you to her or even call you clingy in the first place. Even if i was in a mood i shouldn't have said that period"

"i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry" he continued making Y/n roll her eyes and smile at him. "alright alright forgiven" Jacob smiled and pushed his girlfriend more against the fridge and pulled her into a blissful kiss. He tapped the back of her thigh motioning her to jump so she did.

He turned then sat her on the counter and broke the kiss, hugging her. "I love you" Y/n kissed his head and hugged him back. "i love you more" The couple embraced each other in silence listening to the crickets chirp. Jacob's eye caught the package and perked up from the hug. "Oh right, I got you some donuts because you know it makes you happy"

She smiled and pecked his lips then proceeded to take the package. "Thank you babe" Y/n took the donut out and bit it. Jacob rubbed her sides and kissed her forehead, "i'm gonna shower alright or do you want me to wait for you" he said and winked at the last part making y/n scrunch her nose and smile.

"wait for me please" He nodded and leaned his head on her shoulder. "You stink" jacob mumbled into her shirt. Y/n whacked the back of his head and bit his earlobe. He fake screamed and jerked his head away. Jacob dramatically fell onto the floor and laid limp with his tongue sticking out.

"drama queen" Y/n said throwing a napkin at his head. When he felt the napkin hit him he lifted his head and smiled giving the thumbs up at her.