MOODY

Y/n sat on the concrete floor, watching people pass by. Staff, stunt doubles, extras, some cast members. She wasn't feeling like talking to anyone today for some reason. Maybe it's because she got her period OR her best friend, Jacob, keeps talking about his anniversary with Serena.

She was tired of hearing 'me and Serena are so happy together' or 'she's the best thing that ever came in my life'. Don't get her wrong, she happy for him of course but every word felt like a stab to the heart. Y/n was the person who introduced Serena to Jacob and boy did she regret it now.

"white girl hello?" Y/n looked up seeing Xolo in front of her, with an apple juice box. "Oh hey" she sighed out and smiled at him. "why the sad face" he slid down the wall next to her and leaned his head on her shoulder.

Y/n debated weather or not to tell him what's wrong but she knew she could trust him so she continued. "It's Jacob. He keeps talking about Serena and their anniversary 24/7"

She paused and leaned her head on his. "I mean i'm happy he's happy but I just want to hang out with him without him mentioning Serena in every single sentence he says" Xolo grabs her hand, interlocking it and nodded slightly as her head was on top of his.

"I agree with you white girl. He does mention her in almost every sentence, well except when he's filming" Y/n furrowed her eye brows at the nick name 'white girl' he called her multiple times.

"Xolo quit calling me white girl, i'm not white" she reminded him. He took a sip from his apple juice and shrugged not caring. "Well you look white so i'm gonna call you white girl, white girl"

Y/n gave up knowing it'll stick for a while but he'll eventually come up with a new one. Jacob came in front of the pair and smiled. "What up bitches" She smiled and kicked his foot lightly. "Hey"

Xolo brought his head up and did a handshake with him. "Sup dude" Jacob looked at the pair, hoping they can give him an idea. He already asked Peyton but she pushed him out of the room and slammed the door in his face, tired of hearing the same question ever and over.

"Can you guys um give me ideas on what to give Sere-" He started but y/n groaned cutting him off from that horrid sentence.

She got up and took Xolo's apple juice, walking back to her trailer quickly. Jacob looked at his best friend confusingly but he just shrugged. "White girl problems" Xolo answered for him making Jacob even more confused.

Xolo stood up and gone after y/n to get his apple juice back. It was $1.00, he's not letting that apple juice go.

Please pull a regina george

"Hey y/n" Jacob greeted her and sat next to her. Y/n looked up from her food and slurped a noodle looking at him. "Hey" she replied to him. A long silence filled the air and only y/n's slurping was heard.

Jacob didn't like the tension that was around them. It was uncomfortable and weird as it never happened before.

"Are you mad at me? Cause if you are i'm sorry" He said scared if she is. Y/n looked at him and finished her noodles, putting the empty dish on the table. "Of course i'm not mad at you i'm just....moody" She emphasizes the word 'moody' to give him a hint on what she means.

He looked at her confused until realization crosses his mind. "Ohh your on your stuff" he said pointing towards his lower area and Y/n nodded stiffly not liking to talk about it. "I'll be back" He said getting an idea and grabbing his keys. "Where are you going, we're still filming"

"I'll be back, I'm gonna get you candy and-and a stuffed animal and more stuff just stay here" Jacob kissed her head and practically ran out the door. Y/n would have 'awwed' at that but she had bad cramps so she laid down, hugging the nearest pillow.

Of course she wasn't gonna say the real reason why she was upset, she didn't wanna be selfish. So y/n thought of a way to get her mind of him and finally got one.

She got up and walked to xolo's trailer. "Knock knock dora" Y/n said stepping in his trailer. Xolo looked up from his phone and smiled. "Dora? Is that the best you can come up with?" She just shrugged and plopped on the seat next to him.

"I'm not creative" Y/n shrugged. "What rhymes with Xolo" he asked changing the subject

"boto" she attempted Xolo started laughing. "Look I don't know !" She yelled as xolo fell off the couch from laughing.

"You white bitches crack me up" he said wiping a fake tear from his eye earning a slap from y/n. "How many times do I have to say this, i'm not white"

After the pair hung out for a solid 30 minutes, a knock was heard at the door. Xolo pushed her. "If it's a killer, your dying first" Y/n stopped walking and stared at him wide eyed.

"What the black people always die first in movies and I won't be one of them" he exclaimed and pushed himself more into the couch cushions. She nodded understanding as she seen in many movies they did die first for some reason and opened the door.

There Jacob stood with a teddy bear, tampon boxes, a heating bad, and a rose. Y/n looked at him in shock. Shocked that anyone would actually take their time of the day and buy these stuff .

"Jacob" y/n cooed and hugged him as soon as he set the things down on the table. Jacob hugged her back and laughed saying it was no big deal. He liked the attention she was giving him. Serena didn't give him this much attention or any really, only when they take videos or out in public. He always shrugged it off thinking it was normal oblivious to the fact that she's using him.

Xolo walked towards the table and grabbed a pack of chocolate, tippy toeing back to the couch going unnoticed by the two. "Get it white girl" xolo mumbled to himself, unwrapping a piece of chocolate and eating it.