BLURB

𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗼𝗯
➤ 𝘔𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘴 : 𝘑𝘢𝘤𝘰𝘣 & 𝘠/𝘯

𝘑𝘢𝘤𝘰𝘣
hey bestie
hi
hello
hey sexy
daddy

𝘠/𝘯
i've been summoned 🧐

𝘑𝘢𝘤𝘰𝘣
yes
summon yourself to
my room

𝘠/𝘯
i'm baking cookies with your
mother

𝘑𝘢𝘤𝘰𝘣
leaving me for my
mother I see 😐

𝘠/𝘯
yes.

𝘑𝘢𝘤𝘰𝘣
y/n

𝘠/𝘯
i'm coming soon calm your tits 🙄

𝘑𝘢𝘤𝘰𝘣
i love you

𝘠/𝘯
i love you too :)

☆◦ 。\|/。◦☆
𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽
☆◦ 。/|\。◦☆

"Finally" Jacob says looking at me, opening his arms motioning to cuddle. I shake my head and smile, "It wasn't that long "

he pouts, "yes it was...too long"

I let out an airy laugh and cuddle up to him. He brings me closer to him and tightens his grip, kissing my head.

I held his hand and rubbed circles on it. "You smell good" Jacob mumbles. I nod my head, "I know"

Time skip brought to you by Jacob's Pokémon cards-

Me and Jacob were in his room in silence. He was in between my legs staring at the ceiling while I was on my phone.

"babe, can cats get herpes ?" Jacob blurts out.

I look down at him and squint my eyes at him and decide to not answer him looking back at my phone.

He looks up at me when he was met with silence and sat up. He turns and grabs it setting it down on the floor.

"I want you" Jacob said looking at me and then my lips.

"Ja-"

He cut me off by climbing on me and connecting our lips. Jacob places his hand softly on the back of my neck.

I smile into our kiss and he grabs my hips placing me on him. I tangle my hands in his hair, slightly tugging on it making him groan. "Your mother is home jacob" I warned him but he continued. "Then keep quite"

The next day

"Y/N WAKE UPP" I hear someone scream and jump on top of me.

"oOmpH" I say.

I widen my eyes at him and giggle, "your crazy"

he shakes his head no, by now he's completely hovering over my body. "for you" he says and licks his lips

shit

I blush and lean upwards, kissing him and pushed him off. "It's the scene today" He said looking like a child on Christmas. I nod and laugh a little and walk towards the bathroom.

I turned the water on and got in.

"WAIT LET ME JOIN" Jacob yelled before stripping himself, climbing into the shower.