The corner of (Y/N)'s lips turns up in a knowing smirk, and the blue team competitor freezes, unsure if she heard him or not. When she doesn't move, the son of Hephaestus takes another step forward, moving towards the flag. "Déjà vu is a funny thing, isn't it?" (Y/N) asks, still sitting down in front of the flag.

Isaac Schuster freezes, suddenly afraid. He stares at the girl, wary as he waits for what she will do. (Y/N) chuckles, feeling his gaze, "I thought you'd stopped staring at me like a creep after the last time this happened."

'The last time this happened.'

The last time he stared at her, Isaac was stuck to a tree after being target practice for knives.

His eyes immediately widen, terrified.

The lanky redhead lets out a surprised yelp as a light green vine snakes around his waist, suddenly tightening and yanking him backwards. He screams the whole time, passing a startled son of Poseidon, who swivels around to watch as Isaac's back hits a tree, the vine securing itself around both the trunk and camper. "I guess that's expected," Isaac mutters, tugging at the vines. Percy slowly turns back around to continue making his way to the creek, jogging through the trees.

The sound of swords clashing against each other makes its way to his ears, and he adjusts his hold on Riptide. A flash of red appears in his peripheral vision, and Percy immediately lifts his sword as he turns to the side, blocking the incoming blow.

(Y/N) swings her golden sword, disarming one of her three opponents. Noticing the other two advancing, she spins around, her weapon extended, and all three immediately jump away. Taking advantage of their tiny stumbles, she unsheathes the dagger on her belt with her free hand, attacking with two blades. Her French braid loosens so that flyaways blow into her face, annoying the shit out of her, but she ignores it, fighting exceptionally despite her somewhat limited vision.

"Oh, no, you don't," she growls as one of the campers runs to the flag. Much like before, a vine pulls them back into the woods.

Getting impatient, she jumps up in a butterfly kick, and branches from trees in the forest behind her elongate, following the path of her leg. She lands, slightly crouched, and the boys are pulled away on either side of her, screaming as the branches carry them through the air.

As she stands up properly, sheathing her dagger, a quiet footstep falls on the streambed. The sound would be silent to any other ear, the pressure and distribution of weight practiced to perfection.

Taught by the girl who slowly turns around, a challenging glint in her eye.

Percy takes a few steps towards her, and she does the same, both of them standing in a clear space by the creek. "Looking for a rematch?" (Y/N) taunts, "You know, to make up for our last few hundred duels?" Sunlight catches on Imperial Gold and Celestial Bronze as the swords are readied by their respective owners.

Percy chuckles, grinning confidently. "I am."

"Well, you're wasting your time." (Y/N) shrugs, spinning her sword in preparation.

Percy rolls his eyes, "I think you're underestimating me."

"Trust me, Blue, I'm overestimating you."

He scoffs, moving forward to attack, and (Y/N) readies her defense. Their movements are lightning-quick, making the rings of their swords seem to sound long after they make contact. Their blows are perfectly placed, blocks skillfully maneuvered, feet both light and steady, and actions only blurs of their respective blue and forest-green shirts. The swords are simply flashes of metallic shades, rays of sunlight refracting off to make the demigods look more ethereal.