Jungkook let out a mischievous grin at that, scratching his eyebrow, "... Isn't that supposed to make it more fun to mess with--"

"Jungkook!"

"Okay okay fine, Jeez Jiminah," Jungkook said raising his hands in mock surrender, "Looks like I'll have to ask Yoongi not to twist your panties too much, they keep getting in all the wrong places!"

The shorter ravenette growled, throwing his fist in hopes to connect it with the younger's jaw but missing when Jungkook swiftly dodged it, grabbing his wrist instead.

"I promise I won't fuck up this time. I got this handled alright?" He said sincerely, watching as Jimin's face contorted in distaste before releasing him with a flying kiss.

"Right." The shorter nodded.

As if I'd believe you.

____________________________

Jimin closed his eyes, mentally smacking himself.

He was right. As he had guessed, the meeting between the father son duo had infact gone downhill the moment his stupid boss cum friend stepped into his father's head office in Glendale.

His father, and Jimin's older boss- Jeon Jaesung, hadn't spoken a proper sentence since his arrival, seated on a huge leather chair, a familiar cigar in hand and dark eyes glaring down at his son.

Anyone in Jungkook's position would have either pissed his pants or fled the country but Jungkook seemed to be unaffected, having chosen to play with his father's gold plated nametag on the table instead.

"Oh dad~ When are you giving me this office?" The youngest asked cheerfully, lifting the metal nametag to show his father, "I really needed a place like this."

"For what," Jaesung grunted patting his cigar against the table, "So that you can turn in into a gaming arcade or some shit?"

Jungkook raised both his brows, lips folding into a mischievous grin.

"That's not a bad idea actually--"

"Mr. Jeon," Namjoon cut in, also mentally smacking himself for Jungkook's stupidity, "Please let me borrow your ears for this one."

Jaesung turned his head in the slightest, now gracing Namjoon with his resting unamused expression, "You've left me no choice either, even a mule speaks more sense than this one here."

The younger boss gasped, pointing a finger at himself in question but everyone ignored him.

"The bombings in Gwangju were a great success, we've managed to blackmail the governance to allow us free trade from South port in exchange for keeping the secretariat safe. If everything goes right, we can re establish our ties with Philippines and increase our sales by the next month itself." Namjoon looked over at Jungkook who was now fidgeting with his necklace and forced out a smile," You may or may not believe it Sir but it was Jungkook who led it,on his own."

Jaesung glanced over at Jungkook who was busy lost in his own world, and clicked his tongue in distaste.

"If someone told me a rat did it, I'd believe them over you Namjoon." He spat, discarding his stick and standing up. He clutched his walking support and limped around the table reaching where Jungkook sat, watching him with a small smirk on his face.

"Because this is nothing but a disgrace in the name of a leader, even more so in the name of a Jeon."

Jungkook's smirk turned vile, as he leaned against his seat and peered up at his father mockingly.

"Oh? If that's so, then you can keep your surname to yourself. I just realized I like Kim better anyway."

Jaesung scoffed looking down at him condescendingly.

"I'm watching you kid, never think I'm not alright? You know the rules already. One slip up," he husked, leaning closer to the unaffected ravenette, "and you're gone."

"The meeting is dismissed, see you in a bit kook. Oh! And happy birthday," his father chirped playfully, all his seriousness gone in a blink of an eye, "I'll drop a penny in your account so you can call all your friends and have a little get together hm. How's that sound? Namjoon," Jaesung greeted the other with a smile that was quite similar to Jungkook's, before limping out of the office.

Jungkook looked down at his clenched fist that had subconsciously banged itself on the brown oak table, his jaw twitching in irritation.

"How i wish I was the Russian goon who got to shoot at his leg five years back." He mumbled out, sighing and unclenching his fist.

Jimin chuckled and reached his chair, slightly clapping him on the back.

"You did surprisingly well, except for the usual dumbassery that is. I'm glad we're going home in one piece. Phew~"

Namjoon nodded in agreement, turning to the youngest with a warm smile.

"About your birthday... Would you like something planned for you? Something to eat? Jinie could put together whatever you like." He suggested, knowing that was Jungkook's favourite way of celebrating his birthday.

"Or we could hit the club like the time when you turned 18? That party was the definition of rad." Jimin offered, sensing the older's attempt to change the atmosphere.

Jungkook looked up and smiled at both of them, his bunny teeth poking out.

"Why thankyou very much gentlemen, but I've already got plans." He said, getting to his feet and dusting his coat.

"Oh? And with whom might we ask?" Jimin grinned cheekily, folding his arms over his chest.

"A certain kitten..."

_

______________________

I love you fellow army 💜 please stream filmout!