77. Home or house

Start from the beginning

Siya is enjoying her time with fake smile and I caught her when she is stealing glances at me.

Now I understood the reason and I really want to talk with her but ramp started.

Everyone is engrossed in it. Siya didn't went when singles are performing.

Soon people joined with their partners and started their show.

So I went near siya and asked to join with me.

She looked at me with her big eyes as if I ask something wrong.

So I only grabbed her hand without hurting her and pulled her towards me.

She looked at me horrified, but I shook my head and entered on the stage by holding her hand with smile.

"I'm sorry doll for hurting you.

I'm not leaving you or avoiding you it's just I couldn't control my angry so kept silent.

Don't let your insecurities win us.

Remember, It's just you and me together forever and ever..

You are mine..

I'm all yours..

I love you doll with all my heart..

I love you forever and ever.." I said while holding her hands as I understand her silence and her insecurities and I don't want see her in pain or the insecurities win so I confessed my feelings by holding her hand and walked till the end.

A smile broke on her lips which I wished to see her like that every second.

I pulled her towards me infront all but now I cared less.

She put her hand on my heart and one in my hand where my hand around her waist.

Whole looking into my eyes she smiled and said "I love you more" with small blush on her face

"I love you more and more doll" I said  looking into her eyes and we turned and left the stage.

Anu jumped on siya "aww pumpkin you look gorgeous" she kissed her cheeks and I glared at her to which anu ignored and internationally kissed again where siya and vivek laughed at our antics.

We left the place as still more people are they to participate. So we stood far from stage.

Anu showed our pic when we stood so close saying love you to eachother.

"You people look like newly wedded people see.

Your yellow dress and his white golden kurta. Just amazing.

The smile on your faces says about love towards eachother.

Added to that, the mehandi and bangles ohh god. You people are just awesome." Vyshali said with all the excitement like we are reel couple and became a real couple.

Anu added to her and said "my bhai and bhabhi" with proud smile where siya blushed hard by slapping her arm.

Vyshali and aasma knows about our relationship before itself.

I'm looking at pictures with so much love. Agree to their words we both looking really beautiful and I send those photos to my phone as these are  photos we took together in every particular way.

Even we had so many photos before this is something different.

Our eyes says the love and our smile says happiness.

I went towards her and kissed her forehead by cupping her face where she blushed and hugged me.

All laughed and we decided to go to stalls and have something as siya and anu didn't ate anything.