~3. Nerd and the sweetheart 🤓

Start from the beginning

~~~~~~~~~~~

Veer woke up to see that Bani was already up and ready. She was wearing an all black outfit and had his breakfast ready. He smiled gratefully and pecked her lips. He got ready for the match. They had their breakfast and left for it.

~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as Veer walked-in in his sports vest and shorts, everyone stopped and stared. How the hell did they ever call him a loser nerd? He had his glasses off and the girls had hard time taking their eyes off. The match commenced and Veer easily knocked off his opponent. The matched continued and Veer fought well. he reached the finals with Rocky.

R: Hey nerd-boy! Just because you got a hot girl now and a makeover so you think you can beat me?

V: I beat you the moment you opened your mouth because I am a class apart!

R: You!!. I will thrash you in the match..

V: We'll see!

R: Not like this, I want a bet!

V: What bet!

R: If I win, I will get something and if you win, you will get something.

V: What do you want from me?

B: Accepted! On his behalf. He will win and you will actively convince everyone in this college to let go of this stupid system inspired by western teen movie stuff! You yourself will never do it as well.

R: Haha..done! and if I win, which I will, You'll spend a night with me!

V: You ba-

Bani held him back from hitting Rocky!

V: How dare you!?

R: What? You have such a hot girl here, I would be stupid to let go of this opportunity...see you tonight Babe..

B: See you in court Rocky! Match start to hone do, tumhari kabra khod kr ayega ye..

Bani turned and cupped his face.

B: I know you are angry at what he said but I want you to channel that anger and defeat him in the match.

And that is exactly what Veer did. While the entire college was waiting for an exciting match, it did not happen. Veer gave one hard punch to him and the college champion was on the floor. Veer pinned him down thrice without much effort. Post his third win, he threw him off the ring. Bani rushed in and hugged him tightly. He barely broke a sweat and swept away the win. Taking away the prize with this hot girl by his side, he was nowhere near the college nerd that everyone called him on his first day.

~~~~~~~~~~~

It was evening and Vani were in Veer's apartment.

B: Veer we need to talk, I am serious!

V: What sweetheart?

B: Are you hiding something from me?

Veer's eyes widened and then he looked down.

V: Yes!

B: Why?

V: Don't get me wrong me love...but first, how did you know?

B: I saw your family picture. I have interviewed your father for a business magazine during my internship period. I know you are not what you say you are! Why did you hide it. I even checked your glasses, they don't have power!

V: Bani all my life, I had people shower me with love only to realize it wasn't for me but because of my status as an heir to a rich man. Girls followed me everywhere but it was either for my looks or for my money so when my year long girlfriend cheated on me and drunk confessed that she only hung out with me because I had money, I felt suffocated. I wanted to start anew and find someone who genuinely loved me for me. That is why I switched college and pretended to wear glasses and wore lose clothes. I even did away with a lot of comfort so that no one befriends me thinking I am rich. I am not just a hot rich guy, there is person underneath it all and look sweetheart, my plan worked, I found you. This nerd landed the college sweetheart who is only my sweetheart now!

Bani was tearing up listening to his story. She pecked his lips and whispered 'Only yours'.

'What if I wasn't what I am?' she asked.

'You will always be you Bani, your heart will always be this, regardless of your appearance. I admit you are a beautiful woman but that is not your defining factor. It is your heart that stole mine' He replied honestly.

Post the emotional talk, they hugged each other, over come with emotions. Planting sweet kisses full of promise, they were glad that they met and pursued their friendship against everyone's judgment. The most gossiped-about story of the nerd and the college sweetheart landed them both a love of a life time.

~~~~~~~~Fin~~~~~~~~

Honest review?

Do vote and comment on parts you liked the most. Loads of love

Pending tracks from my end:- I don't want to reveal plot ideas or titles so just a very slight hint.

1. Has Teer in it.
2. Has Noor in it.
3. Bani is on the verge of death.
4. Veer is stuck in an unfavorable situation.
5. Has Meera in it.
6. A spy and a army person.
7. Has a kidnapper in it.
8. Bani is shy and Veer is immature
9. Nag and Cheel realms are at war. Bani is human.

(Itne finish honge tb age sochungi)

Pending requested tracks:-

1. Vani navratri episode
2. Vani after the mistletoe- party track, minus the Farishta

I was thinking of not taking up requests for now because I already have so many tracks in mind. I don't know by when I will update these. That is why no more requests for a while now please. I will inform when I open for requests. Thank you.

Forthcoming track plot: Nag and Cheel realms are at war.

Forthcoming track title: Love and war

Loads of love

L~