"I love you"I blurt out ,I feel my cheeks redden,I see her give me the biggest smile.The smile I yearn to see every morning.Gosh her smile brings me to my knees.Her eyes widen in love and desire for me.She grips my head as she straddles my body.

"I love you to my love"she says making me the happiest man alive,I bring her closer as we kiss each other with so much passion and love.

I grip her thighs as her dress slowly rises up,I feel myself harden at the thought of her around my cock.Her tight pussy that takes my cock so we'll.

End of flashback
I feel myself harden in my jeans,I will not get hard walking in a ball full of people.I smirk softly when I remember how much she enjoyed my dominant side.My little sub loved it rough.

I drive to the entrance and get out .I make sure to have the invite in my hand and pass my keys to the guy parking my car.He gives me a card ,I tuck it in my suit pocket as I make my way towards the big doors.

I walk to the big white doors,I open it softly not trying to gain attention.I open it and walk down the stairs.I let my face go emotionless,I see some woman's eyes linger lustfully.I also see some glaring men.I ignore them as I go close to the entrance,I take a look around looking for a certain someone.I let my eyes linger when they come to a two familiar curve.I look up and down at the woman who's been haunting my thoughts for almost a year.

I see her back is to me,I take in her appearance.She looks like a glooming Aphrodite.I see she's talking to someone in front of her,I let my eyes linger over to her right and see Lucas.I internally smile at the thought of my best friend.

I see her turn around softly ,she looks around but stops when she sees my eyes.Her body freezes when she's sees me,I stare at her hypnotizing honey colored eyes that linger on my mind constantly.

I smile softly at her,she stands there frozen,it's like it's just us.We stare at each other till she starts getting called by her family,but she doesn't move it's like she's scared to move.I see someone turn her around,I stare at her back til someone walks in my way.I see Lucas eyes looking at me with happiness and sadness.I smile as he opens his mouth but nothing comes out,he stares at me shocked.I expected him to punch me or at least yell at me.He would do it unless Elanora never told him.

"..h..how"he stutters touching my shoulder a bit checking to make sure I'm there.

"I'll explain later but i need to talk to Elanora"I say speaking urgently,I see him still frozen from my appearance,I grab his shoulders shaking them both a bit.I see him come back from his trance as he nods softly.

We walk slowly back to Elanora,I see her body go rigid the closer I get to her.I stand behind her,her body shakens .I get intoxicated when my nostrils take a whiff of her lavender scented smell.I stand behind her,I see Vince recognize me .

"Maurizio nice to see you again"Vince utters out to me nicely,I give him a quick nod.I gently grab her shoulders softly,I shudder when I feel her familiar soft smooth skin,my body aches to have her in my arms fully.I feel that sense of calmness when I'm with her.

I feel her body shaken when she feels my touch,she turns around sprinting out the ball room without sparring me a glance.I watch her back run from me,she runs upstairs,where she closes the big door with a loud thud.

"What's wrong is she okay"Vince worriedly asks,looking at the door.

"Lucas is she okay"Esteban asks Lucas who only stares at me intensely.I stare back at him,he just looks at me with an unknown emotion I can't quite catch.