Dress

(Thursday)
Elanoras POV:
"Wake up you peasants"
"Princess it's time for school"
"You guys are already late"
"You guys are so dumb"
I start groaning in annoyance,why can't they leave .There is no way in hell im going to school,me and Esteban slept like four hours.

"sai cosa niente scuola per il resto della settimana"(you know what no school for the rest of the week)"Papa mutters annoyingly,I get up hurriedly when I hear my little munchkins voice .My babies are here.

"Elanwora"Nick mutters cutely as I grab him up and squish him to death.Aww how much I needed my little minions.

"Well good morning to everybody I'm gonna ask you very nicely to leave because me and Esteban are going back to sleep"I say as I put Nick down who whines .I look around fully and see all my brothers in my room with my cousins as well.

"Johnny,Jackson Ohh I missed you guys"I say jumping into Johnny.

"Ahh I missed you to my princess"he says hugging me tightly.I get off him and jump on Jackson who spins me around ,I giggle softly as he puts me down.

"Elanwora"I turn around to see Nick pouting ,I go and put him on my hip.

"Happy little mister"I say tickling his side,he giggles uncontrollably earning a huge smile from me.

Gosh now I have to wake up.

"Okay everyone out except my little Nick"I say sternly,earning groans and middle fingers from everybody.I hear Nick giggling uncontrollably and smiling.

"My little munchkin I'm gonna go change and then we could go play outside"I say putting him down.He nods his head aggressively.Ohh children really love playing.

I walk to my closet picking a white open shirt with some ripped jeans.I quickly change into my clothes as and put on some white air force's.

I let my hair down and put some concealer on hiding my still noticeable eye bags

I let my hair down and put some concealer on hiding my still noticeable eye bags.I walk away from my bathroom and walk to Esteban where I kiss his forehead softly.I spring out my door to the kitchen where everyone must be.

"Elanora"Emma mutters excitedly ,as she sees me.I run to her motherly embrace.I hug her tightly as I show how much I missed her.

"I missed you Emma"I whisper softly in her ear,earning a chuckle from her.

"No hi to your favorite uncle principessa"uncle Andrew mutters extending his hands to me ,I run to his embrace enjoying the fatherly love he brings to me.

"Good morning papa"I mutter giving him a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Morning principessa"papa says giving me a kiss on the forehead tenderly .

I walk around the counter grabbing some breakfast,I grab a plate full of pancakes and bacon.I sit down with Johnny talking about how much I missed him and how less annoying he is from my brothers.