I walk out of the elevator to the parking garage where I get on my black BMV.I start the engine as I put my seatbelt on as well.I drive to where the big grand ball is located.Its about thirty minutes away.
I let my mind go back to that night,the night I let the most important thing go.

Flashback of the night in his POV:
"I hope you fall in love Maurizio I really do ,I wish you nothing but the best,I hope one day you'll find the girl that makes your heart swell with love ,the girls that takes your breath away ,I hope you find her ,I hope you find what real love is,but something I hope you remember is the girls heart you broke in the process of finding her make it worth your time,because let's be real your a player and I hope you stop your ways when your with her"
She says smiling softly at me,I feel my heart clench at her kind words,how can she still be nice to me after what I just did,the guilt is killing me but I must stick with the plan.Her face is killing me,I always hated seeing her cry,I promised I would never let her cry,but here I am tearing her apart.If only she knew she was the only girl that makes me smile,that takes my breath away,she's the girl I want be with forever.Shes the one.

"I hope you show her how much you love her,treat her right Maurizio,don't break her heart like you did to me and the other girls"I really hate myself right now,I'm the reason for her tears,I'm the reason she's hurt.I hurt her like no one has.I almost let my facade fall,but I remind myself this is for her safety.But is it really safe if am not with her.I feel my heart ache as her sobs worsen making me numb to her heart shattering cries.I just wanna take her and hold her.But I know if I touch her my facade will fall.Shes the only person who has an affect on me.Im afraid if I get my hands on her smooth soft skin that I will let myself get loose on her.I stare at her eyes that have me hypnotized the moment I first met her.

"I cried a lot because of you ,I laughed a lot because of you,I believed in love because of you,And now I'm heartbroken because of you"I finally let my facade go as tears swell up in my eyes but I don't let them go.That hurt me ,it guilts me to know I hurt her.I feel my insides churn in guilt,I turn around because the longer I stand there the more I let myself go.I walk away clenching my fists,I let my tears mix with the rain pouring.

I walk away from the love of my life to keep her safe,but in the process I ended up hurting her to a point I don't even recognize myself.I feel my heart shatter as i walk away from her ,the more I walk the more I feel my heart shatter at the emptiness of her presence.

"I...hate you Maurizio"She screams ,I feel my body go rigid when she mutters those words ,I feel my heart shatter and ache .I walk faster as I could hear her heart shattering sobs that are piercing my soul in half.

I hurriedly get in my car,and drive away.I stop at an empty parking lot.I grip the steering wheel hard,I hit it continuously.

"Ahhhhhhhhh"I scream loudly,trying to relieve the guilt but nothing works.I feel my heart racing as it hurts to breathe ,shes the thing I need in my life constantly.Shes my beautiful calmness.She intoxicated me without her knowing.I miss her ,I miss everything about her.

I grip my hair tightly,pulling till my roots hurt,Ohh god what have I done.I just shattered the most important person to me.
End of flashback
I grip the steering wheel hard,my knuckles turn white as I relive the memory.My eyes harden when I remember her face,that day haunts me every night

I drive continuously as the thought of her brings a smile to my face.

I smile when I get the memory when I told her I loved her,the million dollar smile she gave me.
Flashback:
I lay in her bed as she walks over to me.Shes in a silky nightgown that's killing me,she gets in the covers with me.I see her take her glasses off,she turns to look at me and smiles softly.I smile as she pulls me closer to her,i pull her closer to me as we're now facing each other.I lay her head on my arm as my other hand strokes her cheek,I grin when she puts her legs over my body ,I can't but feel my inside churn in happiness.This girl has me feeling things I never thought I would feel.I love her so much it's hurts to think she can leave me,the thought has me clenching my jaw,she's my little tesoro.I love her like I've never loved someone,she's my everything.God I'm so pussy whipped,
Ive fallen head over heals for her.

Our FlorOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara