"What about his family?"

"The police are trying to find about it." 

"I hope they find his family soon."

After a week

I saw my baby sleeping peacefully on the bed. I don't know when did I bonded with him so much that it is getting difficult for me to go leaving him

I got a call from Aarav and I picked it up.

"Hi my dear wife. Did you miss me?"

"Yes I missed you a lot"

"Are you coming back to Delhi or planning to stay for some more days in Rajasthan?"

"No I am coming back tonight."

"I will reach tomorrow morning. See you bye."

"Bye."

Sachi you have to leave before he wakes up otherwise it will be even more difficult for you to leave. I moved towards him and kissed him on his check.

"I will miss you my baby." I said and left the orphanage.

Aarav's POV

Finally back home. I am never again going back to any business trip leaving my wife. This one week was a sheer torture. I entered inside and saw everyone in the hall except for the one I was dying to meet. Where are you my dear wife? I saw her coming in the hall. She saw me and smiled at me but somehow the smile was not reaching her eyes. I just wanted to take her in my arms but I controlled myself.

Mom asked me to go and freshen up so I went to my room. I was about to enter in the washroom when my beautiful wife came inside. I just pulled her towards me and engulf her in a tight hug.

"Did you miss me?"

"Yes. I missed you." She said and placed her head on my chest.

"I heard you stayed in the orphanage during your entire stay." I asked her.

"Yes I just wanted to spend all my time with them.

"Are you hiding something from me?"

"No."

"Then why were you not smiling brightly."

"I was overwhelmed after seeing you." She said. I still feel that she is hiding something from me. Did something happen in Rajasthan? 

"Go and freshen up." She said. 

I quickly freshen up and changed and came downstairs. She was serving everyone. I don't know why but I feel that she is disturbed regarding some matter.

Everyone had their breakfast and they left. I somehow felt like Sachi was avoiding eye contact. There is definitely something that she is hiding and I don't think my instinct are wrong this time. I called Dhruv and asked him to know what happened in the last week. I hope everything is alright.

4 Days Later

We reached the orphanage. Sachi was really hesitant to come here. I couldn't understand the reason first but when Dhruv called me and told me everything, things became crystal clear. Doll came running towards us and hugged me. She was very excited to see me. 

Suddenly I heard a baby crying very loudly. I looked at Sachi and she looked tensed. Without wasting a second she rushed inside. I just followed her. I saw a baby wailing loudly. He looked a bit weak. Sachi rushed towards him and took him in her arms. The baby snuggled more into her but didn't stop crying. Even Sachi was having tear in her eyes.