Chapter 14

I see how he drive it's fast but still not making me vomit, I placed the empty cup on the cup holder and yawn.

"You can sleep if you want babe," he says as he sees me blinking kahit nag-kape na ako.

I smiled at him and adjust the car seat and finally sleep. 

I wake up when the sun's rays heating my face, I slowly open my eyes to adjust and look around to see the sunrise, I looked beside me and see Adriel just playing on his phone and looked at me.

He looked shocked when he see me waking up, that's why he immediately turned off his phone and put it in his pocket, and smiled at me.

"I don't wanna wake up but because I see you peacefully sleeping that's why I just play some monopoly on my phone," he says

Inayos ko ang pagkkaupo ko at inayos ang buhok pati ang jacket ko at tumingin sa paligid bago magslaita.

"Ilang oras mo akong hinitay?" tanong ko sa kaya dahil ansa tapat kami ng mansyon.

"Just an hour but don't worry," he casually says and removes his seatbelt and mine too.

"I hope you're hungry right now so we can join them in breakfast," he says and opened his door and walk all around to open my door too.

"Thank you.." sabi ko sa kanya at lumabas, pupunta sana ako sa likod ng kotse niya para kunin ang bagahe ko kaso hila hila na iyon ng katulong nila.

He placed his hand on my waist and guide me to walk in the stairs, I see how their mansion is built in a Mediterranean style.

Well, I'm not surprised at all he's wealthy and his ancestors too.

I looked back before we entered and I see the field of flowers like lavender and especially my favorite flowers, Red rose.

Habang naglalakad kami papasok ay narinig ko ang mga boses ng mga batang nagtatakbuhan sa sala, it's probabloy his niece and nephew.

When they see us, they run towards us and greeted us, good morning I see a beautiful young girl wearing a yellow dress looking at him, and she smiled because I looked at her dress she pointing.

"Goodmorning Uncle Riel!" sabay sabay nilang bati at ng tumingin sakin ay binati din ako.

Nakita ko naman kung paano tawagin sila ng katulong para pumunta na sa dining area, I see them happily talking and when they see us coming with the kids they stop talking and smiled.

"Goodmorning, come here." nakangiting sabi ni Tita Ivy, her husband is beside her helping her to open the cabinet where the antics plates.

"I hope your hungry, both of you.." she says and told the other couple to seat too because we're going to eat.