Epilogue

My feelings for her started when I saw her walking with a straight serious face while her black hair plays with the wind, She looks so confident while holding a helmet, her gaze met mine and I smile at her but to my surprise, she raised her eyebrow to me. What a different kind of girl huh?

I'm known as being a womanizer, a playboy. that sounds so childish to me but I just shrugged it off since I know, I'm not. I do fuck girls and we both wanted it. We both use each other, it's their fault that they had feelings for me. so, they should deal with my rejection. But for her? All the rejection I've got seems invincible.

All I wanted is to be a part of her life. No matter how much it is.

We're on the race track because he likes to see me racing.

I think it's in our bloodlines since we love cars, me and my cousins. My grandfather Don Marchero is known as Back to Back car racer champion in the 1900s. He is famous in the field of racing and I will always be thankful for him to get in here.

I'm honored to be his grandson. He is giving me the advice to enjoy my youth because when I grow up, I will have a lot of responsibility that needs to be taken seriously.

He is my role model.

"She's the youngest daughter of my best friend's son and don't be arrogant around her, she's nice and she also likes to race like you so maybe you can get along with her," he says as if I will have a race with a girl.

Well, I can't hide my amusement that she likes cars and racing, It's just unexpected to a girl to like this field, they always do shopping and complaint about their life.

That's my perspective, I hate their annoying voice when they get scared in those little things, they are so fragile that it makes them stupid.

But did I say that she is so different? and my perspective about women change also because of her.

I saw her holding a bottle of liquor, she looks so tipsy so, I walked towards her and grab her gently I gave her water to makes her sober. I don't believe that she really attend, I think this is her first time drinking since she passed out easily. I carry her and plan to put her in the VIP room upstairs, some people are gazing upon us and I hide her face. I don't care about people opinion's toward me but it is different when it comes to her. I don't want to ruin her name, she's my family friend.

No more, no less.

I'm about to clean her up but she vomits and I almost want to throw her outside when I'm soaking wet in her fucking puke. I immediately called a helper to clean her up. We sleep in a separate room but when I visited her in the morning to tease her, I never saw any sign of her, even a letter of gratitude.

After the incident, I killed most of my time training since I aim for being a champion in a race that I will compete. I saw her in the IG story of my mutual friends, she seems like she's so much having fun with them. I smiled. She's enjoying herself now, huh? Good for her.

I goes to the cafe that she owns. Ikinuwento sa akin ng isa sa mga kakilala ko na nagtayo raw ito ng cafe malapit lang din sa bar na pagmamay-ari ko. Pupunta ako doon upang kamustahin at asarin siya.

"Sorry, jaan yung boyfriend ko-" she says, I smirked and still sit in front of her.

"Kanina pa kita pinanood and wala naman akong nakitang boyfriend na nakaupo kanina, ngayon lang," pagbibiro ko sa kanya, nakita ko naman napairap siya sa sinabi ko at ngumisi.