𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 9➴

Start from the beginning

Eraserhead was lying on the floor, unconscious and blood dripping from his head. Suddenly, the lights in the arcade lit up, and loud music began playing.

"Oh no, no! You shouldn't have done that, now you need to be punished." They bursted into a fit of laughter, as the other villains began to swarm you.

You may have been strong, but there were too many people for you to deal with. If only Eraserhead .

However, you weren't going to give up. You closed your eyes, and inahled sharply, screaming as loud as you can. Blasts of powerful and loud soundwaves went flying around the room, sending some of the villains flying, the others having their ears bleed.

Even though you wouldn't admit it, you shouldn't be fighting in this environment. Even with the music playing, there wasn't enough sound for you to be able to fight at full strength. You fight better with a crowd, as they make more noise and cheer.

"That wasn't very nice. Oh, I must sound so rude, I haven't introduced myself! My name is Sharp. I like to make my friends into amazing works of art, with their bodies." A sadistic grin appeared on his face, as he stood back up. "How would you like to be my friend? I know exactly what to make you into. Maybe I'll use your fingers as decoration for the border, or your ears will be used as horns! Oh, you'll be so pretty!" They laughed.

You felt shivers run down your spine.

The villains were coming back, and this new villain called Sharp was dead set on making you their 'friend'.

You knew at this point in time, you couldn't handle this fight by yourself. You grabbed Sharp by his shirt, and pushed him onto the floor. You ran over to Eraserhead and picked him up, then used as much of your strength as you could to fly out of the area, and into a different part of the arcade.

"No! Come back, bestie! I still haven't made you into art yet!" Sharp shouted as he chased after you. You looked back at him, and noticed his nails were abormaly long, wait, no, they were growing. Was that his quirk?

Name: Maker

Real name: Kira Tsume

Quirk: Nails -

It allows him to grow his nails over 5 metres, and they are incredibly sharp, and can cut through skin like paper. They use this ability to cut up people who he considers as their 'friends' and make them into works of art, by using their body parts.

Weakness: His nails are easy to break.

Pronouns: He/they.

You grunted in pain as one of their nails pierced through your thigh, running through to the other side. Sharp let out a manic cackle as he dragged his nail through your thigh. You let out a scream, and grabbed his nail.

You ripped it out of your leg, and used the last remaining bit of your strength to run outside of the arcade. You threw Eraserhead on the floor, you fell down aswell. You ripped a part of your sleeve off with your teeth, wrapping it around Eraserhead's injury.

"Fuck!" You shouted, as pain shot through your body.

"Y/N?" Eraserhead mumbled, opening his eyes.

"We're still on the battle field, use my hero name." You smiled through the pain. You went to stand up, but blood poured out of your thigh.

You squeezed your eyes shut, and began walking back inside. "No, Blast, don't go." Eraserhead tried to stop you, but his head was spinning so much that he didn't have the energy to get up.

Your legs shook as you stumbled back inside the arcade. There was shouting in the area where you were previously. "Hold your nose!" Shouted Midnight, as she pulled open a part of her clothing. Hawks covered his nose.

You peeked around the corner, and saw that blood was dripping from his arms and his head. Hawks had cuts all over him, as did Midnight. Endeavor and Mirko were still nowhere to be seen.

Midnight released her scent. However, it had no effect on Sharp, since he put in nose plugs. Everyone else took in Midnight's scent, and passed out. Sharp extended their nails and stabbed Midnight in the stomach.

She let out a gasp of pain, and Sharp ripped out his nail.

Midnight fell to the floor, now unconscious. Your eyes widened, as Hawks looked down at her. "No..." You whispered.

"This is my fault, if only I'd stayed there and faught. Now everyone's going to di- No, I wont let that happen." You spoke to yourself, and limped out from around the corner. "Blast! You're back, so good to see you!" Sharp giggled.

Hawks spun around and saw you, your thigh dripping with blood. "You aren't looking so good, maybe you should get that patched up?" Sharp cackled.

"Cover your ears." You demanded coldly. Hawks could see that you were pissed, and listened to you. "Oh? What's wron-"

Sharp was cut off by you shooting a large sound wave towards him, sending them flying backwards. His ears dripped with blood, and was now scratched up. They landed into a game machine. "Hey." They growled.

"What's wrong? Angry, are we?" You smirked.

"You know, it's always people like you who really piss me off. You said you like to make your 'friends' into works of art. Meaning, you just meet people, say they are your friends and then kill them, then dismember them and make them into what you call art. In my opinion, that's not art, darling. That's insanity." You scowled, as you limped over to him.

Sharp looked at you, with wide eyes.

You stood on his stomach, and pressed your foot in, making blood pour from your thigh. "See this? You did that. Are you proud of yourself?"

"Blast, stop. You're just hurting yourself more." Hawks frowned.

"Go on then, finish him off." You looked at Hawks, pressing your foot into Sharp's stomach even more. They winced in pain.

Hawks pulled out one of his longer feathers, and held it to Sharp's throat. He then lifted it, and smacked Sharp in the head with the feather. "There's no point in killing him. He isn't resisting."

Sharp passed out. You nodded.

You then picked up Sharp and handcuffed him, and took them out of the building, as Hawks took Midnight outside. There, you met Endeavor and Mirko. Endeavor was being taken away in an ambulance. "Over here!" You called out.

The ambulance crew came over, and took Midnight from Hawks, placing her inside aswell. "That's good. She should be safe now..." You mumbled, as you collapsed onto the floor.

"Y/N? Y/N!" Hawks shouted.

The ambulence crew lifted you and placed you on a stretcher. "Y/N, you're going to be fine, the hospital crew have got you!" Hawks was holding onto your hand, brushing it slightly with his thumb.

"Sir, what's her name?" One of the staff asked.

"Her name um, it's F/N L/N, she's 18 years old and she lives with me." Hawks answered, his voice shaking slightly. "Hawks... why do you sound so scared? Are you crying?" You raised your hand and caressed his cheek.

"Oh, it's raining." You laughed slightly, the raindrops landing on your face.

"Y/N..." He whispered.

"Don't be so worried, I'm completely fine." You smiled weakly.

"She's lost a lot of blood, we need to get her to a hospital immediately!" One of the staff called out, running around frantically.

Hawks stayed quiet. "Can you say my name again for a second, Keigo?" You said, your voice getting weaker. "Of course, Y/N." He smiled, and placed a kiss on your forehead.

"Seriously, you're so dumb.." You whispered, closing your eyes.

"Hey, Y/N? Y/N, don't close your eyes!" Hawks called out, as you were taken into the ambulance.

"I guess I wont be able to see Fumi again..."

Then everything began to fade to black, and the pain in your thigh slowly began to disappear, as you fell into a very peaceful sleep.