Chapter 22 : The Past

Depuis le début

As the princess run with her guards in protection, the window beside them suddenly brakes and there burst a creature with demonic wings and screeched at them,

The guards protect the girl, as they fought against it,

The creature yelp as the silver sword touched it's skin,

It then howled and another creature pops out,

A creature that has some kind of thing on it's back and it helps the winged creature,

The guards stepped back and decided to make a run for it,

However, as they run, another creature jumps at one of the guards and devoured him,

It looks back at them and saw two black eyes that were dark as the night sky itself,

The guards looks in horror and continue to run.

By the time they were already at the underground tunnel, a creature jumps at one her protectors again and threw him to the hard cement floor.

The throw was hard enough to brake many bones and it caused the poor lad's neck to snap. Leading him to his end.

The lights on their torches suddenly went out because of a certain wind that blows onto them, meaning that they are already close to the exit.

Y/N's necklace suddenly glows a little which cause them to have a certain amount of light that they need to help them on their way out.

They saw the creature move in the dark so cautious.

It looks like it wasn't very fond of darkness.

Then, as they were walking, they saw a white light towards the end of the tunnel, and the swaying of the leaves can be heard.

'The Forest!' All of them thought.

The group walk cautiously so that the creature won't know where they are.

However, one of the guards suddenly yelled "I can't do this anymore, I don't wanna die!",

Causing the big ears of the creature to twitch and look at their direction.

The guard sprinted towards the exit but eventually got pinned down by the monster and eat him up.

This cause a distraction for the thing and a way for them to exit the tunnel.

However, when they reached the end of the tunnel, a horned creature suddenly sprinted towards them.

Due to the hard impact, the guards went flying away from her. Some others can be seen on the creature's horn. Bloody and dead.

The princess screams and run for her life, with no one to protect her.

On her way on finding the cottage, she somehow lost the creature back.

She keeps on running and running until she saw a certain building standing in the middle of the group of trees that is surrounding it.

She breath out in relief and run towards it.

"MOM!" She called out as soon as she went in,

Then, a sword suddenly went up to her neck and saw another guard of her Kingdom holding it against her.

She holds up her hand and begged for her life.

The guard took noticed of whom he was pointing his sword and quickly apologized.

"Your Highness, Princess Y/N. My apologies, I was just protecting her Majesty, The Queen. And I thought that you were-"

Before the guard finishes his sentence, a voice screamed inside.

The princess and the guard knows who the owner of the voice was.

They rushed inside the building and saw a horrible sight that will haunt the princess in her lifetime.

◈※◈

🍉 : Heyya~ How are you guys?

Btw, for those who didn't saw,

Grandma tested negative on Covid. That's why a funeral on body happened and not on ash since she wasn't cremated.

Which also means that we are safe from Covid, and didn't have to do some quarantine.

Also, for those who messages me some of their deepest condolences and concerns, I thank you all for that.

I really really appreciate it, Thank you guys so much!

I love you all! 💞 Stay Safe at Home!

- Khate 🍃