Old friends

Rain pov

I was finally able to convince pre to let me go and talk to that lady. Pre didn't want to meet her again she said that she was " A bit snippy" in her opinion. I think she is nice.... She does look a tad familiar. I didn't see her face but her hair... It was just so damn familiar I swear I knew her..... But that would be impossible.....Right?

Tm pov

Well that just happened... To explain what had happened the lady who seemed distressed walked into her kitchen pulled out a bottle of wine and proceed to down the whole bottle before telling me and I quote "why me?" When I asked her what was wrong she said nothing. I had been reading a... What I think is a book it I had no idea what the story was about but it seemed seductive... This guy had been betrayed by his girlfriend and years later the girlfriend came back to make amends... Idk either.

Lady pov

Why? Why me? Why do I keep meeting people I've either killed or watched get killed? That girl in the raincoat was a girl I knew from a part of my past... And that other one that"Pretender" she was the one to kill her... Why was she with her now? I can't believe she is still alive if I tell her I'm the same girl that she helped... Then she remember my name and if she tells mono my name then..... I dead meat. Fuck.

3rd person pov

Soon rain had found her way into the lady's quarters it was quite hard to find due to it being so far from the actual resort but that ok It didn't seem that bad. When she knocked on the door a man that was very tall greeted her. If she had to describe him he looked like hypothermia and death had a kid...and this was him. She shook it off and entered the suite it was lovely looking.

Tm: so.... Is there something I can help you with?

Rain: ummm yeah I am here to talk to the lady.

Tm: oh ok well she up in her bedroom just go up the stairs and take a left can't miss it the door is wide open.

Rain: thanks

The girl in the raincoat walked into the lady's quarters to find her at her desk crying silently.

Rain: miss?

The lady looked up from her sorrows and look at rain.

Lady: oh your here Im...sorry I was not expecting you so soon.

Rain: Oh do you need me to come back later?

Lady:no actually can you close the door and lock it?

Rain:.......ok * locks door* why-

Lady:listen this room is sound proof so I need you to keep a secret for me ok?

Rain: I just me t you?

Lady:no you actually haven't... Rain I'm six.

Rain:........six?........ Is it really you?

Lady: yes. Now I need you to listen cause you were always there for me ok?

Rain: I'm all ears!

The lady tells rain everything including what happened to mono and who he has become and what she thinks he will do to her if he finds out she is six.

Rain:........What if he just wants to make amends?

Lady: no he doesn't he even told me he'd kill me if ever found me!

Rain: you don't know that! What if he still loves you?

Lady:*blushes* well he would be very foolish of him.

Rain: oh OH... You like him... Don't you?

Lady: N-NO! I just.... I .......

Rain: it's ok you probably liked him as a kid it's ok.

Lady:........ You won't tell him right?

Rain: no we were friends when we were kids and we still are. I have to go pre is going to throw a fit if I'm not back soon.

Lady: ok stay safe let's talk again soon ok?

Rain: ok. * Leaves*

Lady:( I need to stop these damned feelings or I'm gonna end up 6 feet under.

---------------

I stubbed my to so damn hard I feel like I died.