Wiskey and the truth

3 person pov

The Thin man followed the lady to her kitchen where she kept her alcohol and food. The lady grabbed a bottle of hard wiskey and two shot glasses she then reached into her fridge and pulled out an ice tray with 12 cubes of ice in it she grabbed 5 and put 3 in one glass and 2 in the other and then poured the beverage in both glasses.

Lady: here.

Tm: oh um thanks......

Lady: something wrong?

Tm:well I never really had alcohol before so this is my first time drinking...

Lady: oh...we'll make sure not to immediately drink it savor it it'll taste better...trust me.

More than a few bottles Later'

The thin man looked at the lady in awe he had never seen a person get so drunk in his entire life... Well his life in the tower that is. He saw people drinking alcohol in tv shows but nothing like this. It was kinda....sad. the lady was just gone she was so drunk he couldn't understand her one bit.

Tm: hey I think you've had enough...

Lady: Wha-What d-d-dooo youuu meeeaan? I'm jussttt having funnn...

Tm: you are super drunk

Lady: YEA? Well your super cute! How bout that!

Tm: oh umm thanks but you need to get some rest and-

Lady: you remind me of a friend I used to havvvve. Hic yeaa he was a gooooood guy but he died.

Tm: I'm sorry... You should really go to sleep!

Lady: y'know mono I've been meaning to tell you something... For a long time.....

Tm: that is?

Lady: I know where six is.... And I knew where she is right now!

Tm:.........what?

Lady: I sleepy

Tm: wait wait!

The lady collapse on top of the thin man.

Tm:dammit...... Well I can ask her.... Why would she not tell me where six was?

The thin man carried her back to her room and laid down with her. Falling asleep with his lady in his arms.

----------

I need sleep