The thin man

Mono pov

We were gonna make it. Six was able to get to the doorway first but the floor crumbled away. She had to catch me or I would plummet into what could be described as a literal hell.

Six was able to grab my hand but she didn't pull me up.

Mono: Six what's taking you so long? Pull me up!

Six:mono I need you to do something for me.

Mono: I can do it later please pull me up!

Six: No! You have to do it now!

Mono: ok what?

Six: Prove that you ment what you said.

Mono: what?

Six: you said you loved me so prove it to me!

Mono: pull me up and I will.

Six: no

Mono: then I can't prove it to you!

Six: Or you can't cause you didn't mean it.

Mono: what? Six I don't know what you want me to say. I LOVE YOU!

Six: Liar! You lied to me! I can't trust someone that would lie to me!

Mono: SIX DO-

But it was to late she had dropped me. She betrayed me! She dropped me into a hell hole when I got the ground I hit it hard though I did see something a small chair that stood atop a mountain of eyes I knew what I had to do I climbed the mountain and sat upon the chair. This is where I will spend the rest of my days in this chair. Betrayed by the girl I loved. If I ever find her I will make her pay.

Six pov

I dropped him. I dropped him to what was his death fresh tears bursted from my eyes I thought he loved me but now I see he didn't he just said it to make me feel special. To make me feel loved. But I knew it he didn't love me and he never will. I walked through the door and was met with a darker version of myself

Six:what are you?

Shadow six: I am the side of you that is your greatest darkness I will be the hunger that you can never satisfy I am your curse.

Six:.......

------------

Don't worry this was an intro for the story so ye :)