The Maw

3rd person pov

The thin man walked into a new city. This city had citizens that were... Overweight due to this the thin man stood out. But the man noticed a sign that said "Free your worries at the Maw! Need to find something or someone? It's probably here! Come down to the docks and board the 3rd boat! Free of charge!" This caught the man's eye if this sign tells the truth then he could find her.

The thin man arrived at the docks ten minutes later and walked on to the third boat just in time to as soon as the man stepped on the boat moved forward. The vessel had many occupants that took up most space. Luckily there was space at the back of the boat. Soon he would be able to find her...and...and...do something to her. He had to find her and set things straight.

The lady was sitting in her living room when she heard the steam boat horn signaling that there were new "guests" the lady smiled. More power for her and no one was the wiser. Though she had a feeling that today would be different or something like that. She knew today would be the day to change her life for the better or the worst. She put on her mask and slowly got up to stand out on her balcony to see what kind of guests she was having and which one to... Best not say or else it might sound NSFW.(lol)

Time skip

The thin man had arrived at what looked to be a goat fish with its mouth open. So this was the maw? Looked bigger that he imagined. The steam boat slowly stopped as a board protruded from the mouth of the maw. The thin man was the last off the boat as he stepped on to the board and crossed the threshold the boat pulled away. No turning back now.

Thin man pov

I was in this odd place for ten seconds and I already don't like it. It reminded me of the tower to much. But still it is what it is. As I stepped inside of the maw I saw a lady she looked quite nice but she had a mask on... A geisha mask it looked like she ran the place. He would have to talk to her in order to find six. Hopefully she had a guest list he could look at. She lifted her hands up to her mouth as I stared on at her she covered her mouth and ran into her room... Did she remember something as she saw me... I'll have to ask her when I meet her.

Lady pov

It's him. Oh God it's him. It's Mono! The boy that said he loved me only to save his own skin! How is he alive? It took me a second to recognize him he had grown taller and he didn't have his paper bag instead he had a hat that covered his eyes in a shadow. He stood out from the other patrons due to him being so thin. Was he here to kill her? Was he here to starve her? What? I hope he doesn't come near me.

3rd person (gonna get spicy ya know what I'm saying)

The thin man had a hard time finding the lady's room due to the great banquet being filled with pigs it was hard to navigate but he found an elevator that would take him to her. Hopefully the would get to speak face to face.

As the thinan excited the elevator he was greeted by a spacious living room and what looked to a large library with an stairs leading to who knows where. There stood the lady at the top of the stairs looking at him.

----------------------

Cliff hanger!

I'm trying to take more time on my stories so they can sound better and try to make a long good sounding chapters!