14~viral

SOOJIN POV

Groaning out of my bed, I looked over at my alarm and read the time.

5:04am

Man, it is way to early for this shit.

Forcing myself out from under my covers, I got out of bed and got dressed. Dragging myself out of the dorms, I headed my way to the main company building.

"Good morning Soojin-ssi!" greeted one of the staff brightly as we past each other at the elevators.

I bowed, greeting her back.

"Excellent work last night! I'm sure Saeri has plenty to say to you." she spoke wriggling her eyebrows up and down.

Bowing again, I thanked her before walking down the hall to the CEO's office.

Wow.
I think that was the nicest interaction I've had with a staff at YG.

Shrugging off the unfamiliar interaction, I soon entered the office, knocking on the door.

"Good morning, Saeri-nim." I greeted bowing.

The lady perked her head up from her desk and gave me a bright smile.

Woah-I was not expecting such a happy expression from her.

I watched as the woman kindly gestured for me to sit down.

"You're here early! We're just going to have to wait till the other staff arrive!" she chimed clasping her hands together.

I nodded giving her an awkward smile.

Who made her coffee today?
This woman's borderline high.

After a few minutes of painfully awkward silence, two staff members walked in.

"Good morning!" they greeted entering the room.

The man and woman sat down on two chairs next to Saeri so they could face me.

"Ah so let's start shall we?" Saeri announced brightly.

I watched as the woman picked up a remote from her desk and pointed it to the projector behind her. Soon enough, the screen revealed an article about what looked like my debut.

Reading the headline, I felt my jaw unhinge.

Nation's dongsaeng, Park Soojin, steals the hearts of Netizens after her debut stage!

Shocked, I looked at the staff speechless.

Nation's dongsaeng?
Isn't IU the nation's little sister already?

As if reading my mind, the lady staff spoke up.

"Because of your amazing work last night, you've earnt yourself the title of the nation's younger sibling. Some call you IU's little sister."

Hearing her words, I felt my eyes widen.

IU'S LITTLE SISTER?!
YOU'RE JOKING RIGHT.

Unable to wrap my head around her words, I continued to listen to the other staff man speak.